Susels Resigantion

Susel

Welp it's time. SCP RP has been really boring lately and I felt that I cant progress anymore from MSGT.

Special thanks to:

Nemesus - You were a cool guy and even tho you were in a diffrent regiment we still had good times, and you were perfect as a MTF friend.

Daedran - You supported me through my Nu7 journey up to MSGT and that's what I'm thanking you for.

Fool - You were always my favourite Nu7, so be the best commander ever, and make nu7 the best MTF regiment ever. May the fubar be with you.

Carpenter - You were always busy doing events, but you were still a big part of Nu7, better keep up those quality events you big minge. Cock and ball torture

Steppy - You also supported me when in both Nu7 and A1, and you were one of the best MTF buddies.

Breen - Big minge boi, we had some good times, thanks for everything.

Bread - You were a good commander and I didn't really see a reason for you to be taken down, but thanks for leading Nu7 so good at the dark times.

Blackstone - Big boy E11 commander, my favourite E11 of all, I love your enthusiasm, and keep E11 in a noice state.

Capfm, Deltakey and the rest of the Nu7 crew - Thanks for fighting those d-class and SCPs alongside me, I hope you guys get high and make Nu7 good.

This is MTF Nu7 MSGT /MTF A1 PSC Susel signing off

See ya

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

• 1 month later...