SCP-1245-2 (Test #2) (More tests will happen)

TheRealRoach

Lore Name: Pocket

Clearance Level: 2 

List of personnel involved in testing: JR Researcher Salt, JR Researcher Kitton and Security MSGT Crabbo (Thank you Salt and Kitton for the idea, all 3 of us came up with this idea)

Level D personnel involved: D-8531

SCP: SCP-1245-2

Hypothesis: SCP-1245-2 is apart of a whaling ship and he hunts whales, but we don’t know if it goes solo or has a crew, so I got a uniform that looked familiar with SCP-1245-2’s whaling outfit and gave it to SCP-8531 and started the test.

Observation: Well, once I opened the CC, SCP-1245-2 breached and killed everyone but me and D-8531, then he released D-8531 out of the cuffs...then he killed D-8531, then SCP-1245-2 was throwing harpoons at me like it was dodgeball, but at least I knew the test got a result about it, I managed to escape and SCP-1245-2 was later contained by MTF. SCP-1245-2 is a very hostile SCP, and if you’re going to test on SCP-1245-2. MAKE. SURE. YOU. HAVE. MTF. WITH. YOU. Incase SCP-1245-2 tries to breach.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): [DATA CORRUPT]

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP-1245-2 breached and killed everyone but me, so the danger and safety hazard was the SCP that I was testing on.

Conclusion: SCP-1245-2 doesn’t have a crew. It’s been on the whaling ship alone, but it isn’t know if SCP-1245-2 was always alone, maybe he had a crew and betrayed them or they betrayed SCP-1245-2. I’m going to continue tests to try to find more information about SCP-1245-2’s backstory. SCP-1245-2’s an interesting SCP but people do not test on it that much and so, I, Researcher Pocket, will spend more time with SCP-1245-2 by testing on and it and trying to find a way to interview it for more information.

END LOG.

MTF Nu7 PVT Roach CKRH

(I'm grading this under the basis that it is combined with the first half of your test).

[Score: 51/100]

Grade: C-

Lore: 16/20

Not much is known about SCP-1245-2, so you worked well with what you had.

Presentation: 5/20

The accompaniment of images in the first half was helpful. Further use is encouraged.

Creativity: 19/20 

I have not seen many tests like this, and the concept is somewhat engaging. This could be expanded on further.

Detail: 11/40

First Half

Test is very short and description. Performing multiple versions of this test may assist the document in lengthening its contents, such as SCP-1245-2's response to various types of uniforms.

Second Half

Nothing was learnt in the second half. SCP-1245-2 was breached and the observation consisted of you retreating from SCP-1245-2's spear.

Edited by Kumandant