Nickly's Warn Appeal

Nickly

Your In-game: Nickly/Nicklie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158351254

The admin's name in-game; Spire

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Rangiatea

What warning did you receive: AMRDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):06432c926e84bb61a0d2618edf2fca09.png

Why do you think this warn was false: D class was forming a ladder to jump onto gate from down into d Block and to stop them I tried to shoot it down as I was just trying to do my job and stop them.

Any extra information: I LOVE SPIRE 

Ok so all the D class were doing were jumping onto each others head to form a sort of "staircase" up the wall towards the fence line of upper D block. 

None of them (at the time) had a weapon out and Nickly started firing at them 

What i believe should have happened was a staff member called for them using each other to climb NOT opening fire into the crowd  of 5 class 

Note: at one point 1 did come with a knife and that 1 was killed, the D class did nearly make it to the top 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Big gg to the smart d class

OK seriously now, The only scenario I can imagine that shooting at the d class was a viable option is when and off you warned then to stop or they all were displaying threatening behaviour like chanting something or holding their weapons out 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

12 minutes ago, Jakub said:

Big gg to the smart d class

OK seriously now, The only scenario I can imagine that shooting at the d class was a viable option is when and off you warned then to stop or they all were displaying threatening behaviour like chanting something or holding their weapons out 

-Support 

Killing non-threatening dclass just makes the warn valid. Next time please tell them to stop stacking and give them a warning before firing on the crowd of dclass. Screenshots of the dclass stacking would help us understand the situation better. Just going with what was said here I'm gonna have to -support it. If you think this opinion was invalid please pm me on the forums or discord.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro