Echos Resignation From State

Echo

It has come to my attention that an event has occurred that I can no longer be active on the server. This is sudden for me and I would like to thank the following people for an experience here on State

Ghostly- Thanks for being a good COL, Mrs.SpiritSamuraiGirl. Im sorry I had to leave while you were on LOA but I cannot handle the server anymore.

North- Come swim over to my island and party with me. Lets both keep in touch and visit. Im sad to see you go too but its hasnt been the same with out you. Also thank you for coding the updates with State

Kai- Thanks for being a dear friend and a great major. Thanks for pushing so hard in both servers but theres so much 1 person can do by themselves. Your pushing is truly an inspiration.

Allistar- Cute Dutch Boi, I will miss you as a good CERT CMDR and good job reviving CERT

Yobo- My sea man. Thanks for being a late night partner in crime or patrol partner. I will  miss you dearly but keep in touch and make smart money decisions !!

Maddog- is demoted but thanks for being Okay I guess? Nahh JK ill miss raiding with you on the server Just no more Youtube Videos Hombre !!1

Bailey- You were my OG from the GSC family. It was nice going on patrol with you

Jack Lancer- Its great seeing you come so far I hope for the best for you.

Gaur-  Thanks for pushing so much for state it wouldnt have been the same with out you all these years. Good luck in school

Zeeptin- If you have any questions abt HI message me on here or Discord !! 

Thank You,

ACOL Echo 1K34

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Nah fam, this aint working this is an eRRoR or somthing.... Sad to see you go man, you were a great LT COL and i enjoyed playing with you man! 

Come visit and show me your weird bases with some weird prop to enter and die FALLING off!

Cya my man!