SCP-1162 Research 8/14/2019

Jackie Chan W-G

Name: Victor

Clearance Level: 3

List of Personnel involved in testing: D-3427, GenSec LCPL, Myself

Amount of D class involved: 1

SCP: 1162

Errors and/or safety hazards: The SCP has a amount of useful things or dangerous things 
D-3427 grabbed a hot dog out and ate it but the subject got sick and was latter taken to the 
infirmary and checked out by medical personnel in which D-3427 had bad food poisoning and 
died that night.

Question: N/A

Background Research: SCP-1162 is currently contained in a standard 5x5x5 meter chamber at Site 05. SCP 1162 must be activated at least once weekly to prevent a containment breach. 

Hypothesis: SCP 1162 must be activated at least once weekly to prevent a containment breach

Observation: D-3427 was ordered into SCP 1162's Containment chamber and was ordered too 
grab something out from the hole, D-3427 grabbed a bottle filled with liquid in which after D-3427 
drank felt really refreshed and said he wanted another one, i dont know what was in the liquid 
but it made D-3427  want another water bottle so he grabbed out a hotdog and without 
hesitation he ate the hotdog. After eating the hot dog he felt really sick and needed medical 
assistance so we took him to the infirmary where i got a blood sample and and was given to a 
foundation personnel and was sampled. The foundation personnel didnt find what disease it was 
but D-3427 died that night.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos): N/A

Analysis: By the sounds of it, it sounded like SCP 1162 was trying too lure in D-3427 to grab 
more from the SCP.

Conclusion: D-3427 died that night and we never found out what desease it was.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: YES, SCP 1162 looked like it was luring in D-3427 
i will be doing more studdys on the SCP.

Hello Jr Researcher Victor,

Your experiment seems to be lacking a question. What question was your research supposed to answer?
Your test seems to have provided you with some very abnormal results, but without a central goal to answer during the test you can quickly lose track of what your research is trying to accomplish.

Best of luck in your next tests.
- K