Game time requirement for gun dealer - Denied

Rocco_Rex

What you want to see? -  A 3 hour in game requirement to unlock gun dealer

Why should we add it? -  Prevents minges from joining our server just to minge and having ability to self supply to their hearts content, thus cutting their ability to RDM and ARDM en masse

What are the advantages of having this? -People who join purely to minge will be unable to self supply. Less access to guns and higher price means less ability for them to go around RDMing and minging. Prevents alt accounts being able to join and insta RDM/ARDM. Makes it harder for legit new people to unknowingly break rules and be treated as a minge.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone except new people

Links to any content - NA

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

7 minutes ago, Freeze said:

I understand where your comming from but for people that actually have no intention to minge its not fair and those who wanna minge will just buy it or find another way to minge.

+/- Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-Support

Despite RDM happening by people self supplying, many people also don’t do this; I remember when I first joined the server, I made a gun shop and had a good time... something I hop others will have.

~Charlie

2nd on altons reply. Right now there is a lot of money in circulation and not a lot to spend it on. if we can increase the price of firearms (or maybe add new ones) we have an option to make more money so you be able to buy the best weapons making players more likely to play longer on the server to earn money

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

That is an option, but it would also discourage people who havent been on enough to learn how to earn money. If most people have shot guns and M4s and best you can get is a pistol, it's gonna be discouraging. And pretty dog gone hard to win a gun fight. But if you wish, feel free to make it as a suggestion in a new thread

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

14 hours ago, Charlie said:

-Support

Despite RDM happening by people self supplying, many people also don’t do this; I remember when I first joined the server, I made a gun shop and had a good time... something I hop others will have.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

its annoying to new players that want to RP

also, we have an amazing and active staff team that will take care of minges

17 hours ago, Charlie said:

-Support

23 hours ago, Freeze said:

I understand where your comming from but for people that actually have no intention to minge its not fair and those who wanna minge will just buy it or find another way to minge.

+/- Support

While it could help to prevent players from joining with just the intent of ruining roleplay, it also removes a source of income for new players.

On 8/13/2019 at 5:10 PM, Charlie said:

-Support

Staff has been taking care of this with no problems at all. 

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 5:45 PM, Sion said:

+support 

Will reduce MRDMs and mingies. This should be added to all jobs that have a gun in them (exept police CDT)

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• 4 weeks later...