Dredgen

Your In-game: Dredgen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491431877

The admin's name in-game: Th3

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I do you know

What warning did you receive: FailRPx1/RDM/NITRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
https://gyazo.com/4d6bfab5b857e0bfd7de19d1d039ae2c

Why do you think this warn was false: So I don't even recall receiving this warning or why I did. I know I wasn't spoken to and I never recall FailRPing and RDMing something. I don't even know who the person who made this report is. I wen't afk at like 7 in the morning an then I wake up an see that I've been warned.

Any extra information: If this is valid then I'm fine with it. I'd just like to see what I did wrong.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Reserving this post for an explanation I’ll edit in later, however I will say that a staff member on policerp brought it to my attention for permission to warn him as there was no superadmin+ on at the time to give permission for the warn.

EDIT:

Basically you killed someone while in a sit and ignored Rocco's attempt to get you to go into a sit with that guy and you disconnected before we pulled you into a sit. I after hearing what Rocco relayed to me went ahead and warned you because of the logs and what Rocco was relaying to me about what happened. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

What I saw happend is that the sit had ended. I had a gun out and told the guy to leave. He followed me down and landed like 1 shot on me. I continued to successfully raid the base and destroy all the stuff. Later on Colesoft brought me up for this and I explained what happend. When I had left I was sleeping at the time, I have also been having issues with my router, I am unsure  what is wrong with it. I had no intention of breaking any rules. I had asked Rocco to inspect the base due to having previous issues with it before. I was also not aware that Rocco wanted me in a sit at the time.

Again, I had no intentions of breaking any rules and this may just be a misunderstanding.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

If what Th3 is true, SMT needs to look into this. As a staff member we uphold the rules, If i joined a server and saw a staff member breaking basic rules so i did then was warned I would leave because that staff member only received a warning. If fame took that sit you could have said goodbye to your rank bud. Honestly if it is true it needs to be looked into in more depth by SMT.

-Support
Nothing personal ❤️

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

12 minutes ago, [GL] Kanny said:

If what Th3 is true, SMT needs to look into this. As a staff member we uphold the rules, If i joined a server and saw a staff member breaking basic rules so i did then was warned I would leave because that staff member only received a warning. If fame took that sit you could have said goodbye to your rank bud. Honestly if it is true it needs to be looked into in more depth by SMT.

-Support
Nothing personal ❤️

5 hours ago, [GL] Kanny said:

-Support
Nothing personal ❤️

Edited by Max Holland

I would say no demotion needed. Dredgen just got careless, he assumed it was over so he jumped straight into what he wanted to do. I personally agree with the Fail RP and NITRP, but not the RDM. He pulled gun before I said sit was over, told complainant fear RP do NOT follow me down (down ladder into mine base). When he jumped down complainant, no longer being under fear RP, jumped down on him and opened fire.

Again, it was just a careless mistake late at night and I do not believe a demotion would be warranted. SMT feel free to contact me as needed

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 8/14/2019 at 4:57 AM, [GL] Kanny said:

-Support
Nothing personal ❤️