New Crafting System For D class - Denied

Reznov

On 8/13/2019 at 3:04 PM, Half Life Titan said:

+Support

I feel adding depth to the D-Class is important for the longevity of the server.

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

+Support

This can add the ability for D Class to actually utilize D block for more than running around and punching each other, this gives researchers more need to be aware during tests, as well as gives the GenSec more time to prepare against more organized riots.

-Support

However, this system would need a lot of balancing and it would increase Class D RDM cases, now yes it can help weed out problem causers, but items such as guns My be too far fetched to craft, as a gun in the right hand can essentially kill the entire guarding GenSec. 

+Support

The latter is more unlikely but still possible, maybe just the melee weapons, or a keypad cracker as the hardest to achieve and such. This gives people more incentive to escape instead of being stuck without having donors or Level 30’s and up online.

• 2 weeks later...

Well through some testing I've realized that contrary to what I thought, this system is not going to work for the server. The mining elements are a one and done, meaning they manually need to be placed every time, not to mention the fact that the system itself is very flawed in a lot of facts. Sorry guys, can't do this one.

big cat running GIF