Detective Pug

Pug's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

th3

As other people have noted, please be more active on the forums and I welcome you to reapply after the waiting period for denied applications!

Message added by th3

Should I become an Trial Moderator  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Should Detective Pug become a Trial Moderator for SCP-RP?



Recommended Posts

What is your in-game name?: Pug

What is your steam name?: Detective Pug

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:60889816

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 5th-6th

What date did you make your forums account? July 6th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1833772267

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

Timezone: USA EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) SCP has always fascinated me to learn about in the realm of fiction. Meeting so many nice and funny people in the server defiantly inspires me to apply for staff, come back to the server more often and build new friendships. I also see the problems that linger in the server from minges to trolls to people who cannot follow the rules. It will be my sole duty to assure the saftey, stability, and fun of the Gaminglight SCP-RP server and make it place for everyone to come and interact and roleplay their appropriate roles. I swear to enforce the rules, and not abuse my powers to ruin everyones RP experience. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Warn them for Mass RDMing and tell them that they shouldn't be doing that in the first place. If said person curses me out, I shall warn them for Disrespecting a Staff during an Admin Sit. If they continue, I will proceed to gag them, and explain to them the actions they are doing and how it affects not only players, but staff as well. I will then contact an Admin+ to go ahead with the 10,000 hour anti-minge and once everything is settled, return him to his original spot where he was teleported to. If said player continues to diss and cause a scene, I'd let the admin know to give them 600 seconds of Anti-Minge for staff disrespect depending on how long it's been.

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-support

-Only has 4 Forum Posts

-Didnt meet word requirements 

19 minutes ago, Detective Pug said:

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) SCP has always fascinated me to learn about in the realm of fiction. Meeting so many nice and funny people in the server defiantly inspires me to apply for staff, come back to the server more often and build new friendships. I also see the problems that linger in the server from minges to trolls to people who cannot follow the rules. It will be my sole duty to assure the saftey, stability, and fun of the Gaminglight SCP-RP server and make it place for everyone to come and interact and roleplay their appropriate roles. I swear to enforce the rules, and not abuse my powers to ruin everyones RP experience. 

Good luck though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Support

-New To Forums

-Little to no Forums Activity

-Not much effort went into the staff app as the applicant didn't reach word req

+Q16 is pretty good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Support

-Low forums post 

- failure to meet word count 

+ Q16 is pretty well done 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Support

- Inactive on forums.

- Only 111 words on a 150 word question.

- Question 16 is actually fairly good.

I think that you shall wait a bit until you apply for staff. And make sure to actually hit the word count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, steppy said:

-Support

- Inactive on forums.

- Only 111 words on a 150 word question.

- Question 16 is actually fairly good.

I think that you shall wait a bit until you apply for staff. And make sure to actually hit the word count.

^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-New To Forums

-Little to no Forums Activity

-Not much effort went into the staff app as the applicant didn't reach word req

+Q16 is pretty good

-Support


-Public poll
+No warns which is good

 

Fix your application and you can have a better chance next time. Also, get more known in the community like joining a branch and whatnot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steppy said:

-Support

- Inactive on forums.

- Only 111 words on a 150 word question.

- Question 16 is actually fairly good.

I think that you shall wait a bit until you apply for staff. And make sure to actually hit the word count.

also public poll, should probably fix that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.