5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: TheeReaper

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] TheeReaper 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:104825571

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, was the Head Admin on a Five-M server before the owner stopped funding it.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 15th

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 22nd

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/779606193190146573/2E9C6007871AA2C259BBA2C1A861DD34338CA47A/

9. Have you donated? Yes, Bought Gold  

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not currently, no 

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

13. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Applying for T-Mod 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been playing on the server since march of this year, and I have met many great people and staff. Sadly, many of those people have Retired or left the server. I would love to try and help fill in their position while their gone, I already know allot of the responsibilities it takes to be on staff. As staff you are to be a role model to those who aren't on staff and represent gaming lights professionalism  whenever it comes to handling Staff issues such as RDM or NLR breaking, and believe me I have seen allot of RDM and NLR exc. be broke with the time I have been on this server. I also know how to prevent these rules from being broken, if I go to a sit where a SO RDM'ed a D-Class I would get both sides of the story, ask for proof, check logs and lastly found out why the SO did it. It may have not been the SO's fault, it could have been a NCO that told him to do it. Point is on that kind of sit, it pays to have experience. and not on just that kind of sit neither, also on a NLR Broken sit, rather then having to do all of that, I would just have to check logs and damage logs. I have been in many sits before and I have learned that in most GenSec related sits, you can just check the logs to see what really happen'd. So if I can get accepted into staff i promise you I can bring experience to the table and staff to the best of my abilities.  

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Warn them for RDM x4 and I would verbally tell them to stop being disrespectful, if they dont listen I would also add a 2x Disrespect to that warn. And have a ADMIN+ AntiMinge that person for 10,600 Seconds. unless that warn I gave them added up to 10+ Warns, then in that case, I would have the ADMIN+ Ming them from 17,800 seconds to 24,600 Seconds. Anything higher then that will be a job for a Super Admin+ 

Edited by Henry J.

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

Whats a "Trail" Mod

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

-Support

Because of your previous actions in event team, I just can't support this.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+/- support

Lots of strikes, blacklists, and removals all together between CI, GENSEC, MTF, and Research. These make it hard for me to +support. I will +/- support because of the fact that it has been awhile since I last saw you on the Punishments sheet.

+ Support Here

You are active on the forums
Went into more detail on question 16
Warns aren't recent
Overall a good respectful person.
I think he can be a good trial moderator eventually.

You have previous abuse of power as an ET member which I am willing to forgive as that was a while ago.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

33 minutes ago, Catsro said:

+ Support Here

Warns aren't recent

You have previous abuse of power as an ET member which I am willing to forgive as that was a while ago.

I don't now you that well, Going off what other people say.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Catsro said:

+ Support Here

Warns aren't recent

+Support
I can't express how disappointed I was when you were kicked out of ET BUT. I Do really think that would be a great addition to the team. You have shown that you are a mature person at times and as the others mentioned before you could become a great trial mod. Overall I think you'd be great for this job and I want to see you there soon

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

4 hours ago, Catsro said:

+ Support Here

Warns aren't recent

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator