Report against RubenDenied

Gaztoof

Your in game name: Ricardo Obama Gaming

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117584698

The player's in game name: Ruben

The player's steam ID (required):

What did the player do:

I was simply on my ATV, driving to my base (that he raided by breaking rules helped by a service staff), and there was an intersection sat.png

He was on the road on the left, and i was on the one on right, i was turning to the middle one (the one with the stop sign), and i know the traffic laws... he should have stopped and let me turn but no, he simply slammed my ATV with his car, i was kind i didn't say nothing and continued driving, was driving at 30MPH in a 35 max zone. Then he fucking hitted my car hardly, so i got out and started fixing it, he tased me, cuffed me (thats where the recording begins) and he jailed me for 5 years (300seconds) because he didn't fucking respect a traffic law.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Get demoted from AR

Any extra information: Probably targetting because i made a report against him (and freeze mainly) earlier today.

image.png

It was basically this situation
yQi.png
The laws code says that the 3 goes first, then the 2, then the one (right priority).

I was the 3 and he was the 1 , there was no 2 so i had the right to turn... And he fucking arrested me because he hitted my car

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Sorry but there's just not enough evidence to back up your claim and you were being quite rude towards him. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Not enough evidence

You probably should take a break bud you should have been warned for player diss in this video. You have an extremely negative attitude that nobody wants to deal with.

Also, you are getting angry in this report, take a break for a day

3 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

Also, you are getting angry in this report, take a break for a day

that's what i'll do because i'm tired of shitty unskilled staff members, i'm not dissrespecting anybody rn, not even u.

GOOD LUCK READING THAT WHOLE ASS BOOK
JUST ASSUME THE TRUTH  STAFF

Im just saying that some staff members looks just like if they were never teached how to be a good staff .
They just defend their friends or family members and even if you do a report, you never win it.
Since i'm in the server, 1 people and only 1 fucking people got warned bcuz of me

Even if they RDM'ed, if they RDA'ed, if they fucking said the nword, they never fucking get warned.

I know i'm insulting a lot, and it's because i am fucking pissed, i think i'll rly take a break
bro just like for real i'm being serious rn i have 10K hours on gmod on this acc, more than 12K on my other acc that got hacked, 22K fucking hours on gmod and i never staff like this ! I'm not even joking bro
staff always let shit slide for other ppl, but when i do a single erorr, just like telling someone to shutup, i get warned for player  diss.
if i horn with my car, i get warned for horn spam.

FUCKING shit
the owner, if you're seeing this message, just fucking clear ur staff and do it from scratch because it's literally unplayable

missclick the Respawn button when ems on ? get warned
defend yourself because somebody is shooting you?  get warned
propblocking a door of your house to only keep one entrance? get warned
mug someone and how random, a cop walks by ? copbait and get warned

seriously all these shits happened to me and in my fucking 22K fucking hours i never seen staff liek this 

even the worst rated servers had no staff like this

i can agree i'm not totally clean, but still ! y'all making everything unplayable!!

i just try to spend time because i got a shit ton of problems irl  and playing is the only way i can fucking evacuate my stress and shit

seriously just try to be me . you'll see its not good at all

have bad days, every day. end up going on pc to forget everything, and fucking get rekt by staff and players, that seriously pisses me off!

a staff fucking dropped me on nothing on a sit, so i fell from the roof and got warned, even him admitted it was an error when he seen the recording and said my  warn can get deleted

i was simply trying to build a small house with props in the park, and i got warned + minged 

i was with 3 thieves friends, and  I fucking got warned for stealing cop car even if we were 4 thieves!!! i was the driver

everytime there's a car on the middle of the road, i try to be nice, so i hop in it and park it, and most of the time i advert i'm parking the car, and every fucking time, random people shoots me saying "eh YoU dIdN't AdVeRt CaRjAcK" and i get fucking warned

phenix warned me cuz i killed president with tax at 20% but i had the fucking right cuz there were more than 5 secret services on so one more time, i broke no rule, and i simply can't talk to staff cuz they physgun me , freeze me, warn me , and unfreeze, not even put on a roof or even talk

and i don't even wanna talk bout the FBI who keeps shooting every single ppl for having a gun in their hand

i stopped doing fucking sits with staffs cuz it's useless af, everytime, i end up getting warned bcuz the person comes up with screenshots of me insulting or smth and he gets away with nothing

earlier today, i had a car accident, the person didnt even warn or anything, he got out of his car and shot me to death. we went to a roof with max holland, i explained him and showed him the recording, and a cop shot him bcuz he killed me . guess who got fucking refunded? him !

his death was rp and allowed and he got refunded, his name was BlackHawk and  when max orally said it, i wrote in chat "black cock xd" cuz it sounded really the same and got warned ?

ends up: i get warned for saying a joke, he gets refunded for rdm'ing me, nice logic staff, nice logic!

8 minutes ago, Gaztoof said:

phenix warned me cuz i killed president with tax at 20% but i had the fucking right cuz there were more than 5 secret services on so one more time, i broke no rule, and i simply can't talk to staff cuz they physgun me , freeze me, warn me , and unfreeze, not even put on a roof or even talk

There was about 3 SS on, and I told you what you did, asked you why you did it, now calm down and just take a break

All I'm going to say. What rule is against arresteing somone...

Currently it looks like that you are trying to remove members from our community 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-support

Actually, according to most laws I know of, if you're turning left across oncoming traffic, you yield to them. They have the right-of-way unless you are at a protected green arrow.  So...He was entirely in the right. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Not enough evidence

You probably should take a break bud you should have been warned for player diss in this video. You have an extremely negative attitude that nobody wants to deal with.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

12 hours ago, Gaztoof said:

GOOD LUCK READING THAT WHOLE ASS BOOK
JUST ASSUME THE TRUTH  STAFF

Im not going to quote all the times you disrespected the staff team and members of our team, Our staff team works hard to try keep police running, If you feel like that a staff member is abusing their powers.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I