15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for:

• +
    • -

Your In-Game Name: Ricardo Obama Gaming

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:117584698

Staff member's In-Game Name: Freeze King

What did they do?
So basically, i  had a base with huge props blocking it's main entrance and only possible to enter it by the mine, and i went afk.
Before i went afk to eat, Dredgen King told me that he was going to try to find my base and raid me, so i said before going afk:  (OOC) Ricardo Obama Gaming: btw if anybody enters my base, there's no propblocking, there's another hidden entrance and inside the button is hidden
Seconds after i posted this message, Freeze posted another message in OOC so he clearly seen it.taj.png

Then i went to eat. Came back, watched the video i recorded and seen freeze delete my props ... 
And they told me i was "propblocking". My base had an hidden entrance which was in the mine and it was CLEARLY OPENED mine !!! the mine wasnt locked or owned by anybody.

And i also said in the OOC that there was a hidden button to enter the room with my bitminers, the button was simply a Toggle Button that was on a tree outside... Instead of making me lose millions (3 btc racks, and all high tier printers and 2 platinum total of 2.485.000$) he could simply noclip and see there is an entrance under the base...

In the video, you can see Freeze deleting the prop leading to the bitcoin room, and he also deleted the big props that was blocking the entrance...
But really, it pissed me off cuz i made a long setup of bitcoins and printers etc... to finally get everything destroyed because of an admin that can't do his job
He clearly seen my message before i went afk! TyV.png it's really on the same page of chat !

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Anything you want, but i just want him to get punished and get my money back paid by the player who raided me.

+  in the video, you see him noclip under the base, so he must have probably seen the tunnel and still fucking deleted evrything

And he broke a rule:

You cannot take over places. If you raid a place, you must leave after you have accomplished your goal. Do NOT stay to prevent people from returning for an extended period of time.

He successfully entered in, and camped inside hte base for 15 mins without leaving...
The goal of a raid is destroy, not get in and farm.

3 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

-support

You can't have hidden keypads/entrances

But, I would like to also know @Freeze side

My keypads aren't hidden, the entrance isn't hidden either, you just need to know where it is; it was in the mine, so if the person knew the map, he would've easily came in the mine since it wasn't closed...

- support 

The other entrance was owned by a different player not in your family thus not a legal entry point to your base.

You had hidden buttons/keypads

PS: You can raid for 15 minutes and it was made sure it was confirmed by a staff before staying there for 15 minutes

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

Just now, RubenTheRealMVP said:

- support 

The other entrance was owned by a different player not in your family thus not a legal entry point to your base.

PS: You can raid for 15 minutes and it was made sure it was confirmed by a staff before staying there for 15 minutes

The entrance was owned by Ricardo Obama Gaming, you're literally lying . I bought the door to my base in the mine, how could anyone buy the door if it's "propblocked" as you kept saying???
I had no hidden keypads, my keypads were clearly next to each fading door in the mine.

And you can not raid for 15 mins, i've checked rules, and you can't do -support since this report is mainly against you and Freeze.

Alrighttt, so I go to Rubens call about prop blocking (uncloaked as I just got on the job with low player count) and the cabbin you are in has a road to it. You blocked that road off wich isnt your property, The house is, so I check on u, u are AFK. I remove the walls myself as its clear prop block.

I tell ruben he may go inside, inside I see another blocked door. No keypads atatched, no buttons near to open it. And as you stated you hid the button outside behind a tree wich is not allowed.

For new people to the map I dont think every second about the tunnel and even the thought of using it as a enterance wich is then 2 min driving or walking away seems reasonably unfair.

40 minutes ago, Gaztoof said:

Seconds after i posted this message, Freeze posted another message in OOC so he clearly seen it.taj.png

I dont look every second in the chat, If I want to just say something I type it I dont look in the whole chat if im suposed to. And you cant use it as a reason to force me to know about it.

- Support

Please learn the base rules found here :

- Support

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

You can not -support since this report is against u . . . . . .

So basically, you destroyed my 2 milions because a player didn't knew the map which is 1 week old? 
How tf did i find there was an entrance in the mine then?

I didn't fucking ask to an admin, i looked it up by myself . 
Even the king did it bro, i was the Obama Gaming gang in a car, and we seen the King gang . . . Exactly built just like me.
Entrance in mine, and main entrance blocked with black props.

And ruben has VIP , so i don't really think he's  new ...  + look at his play time + he has 4.7K hours in gmod which is enough to visit some darkrp servers's  maps.

cDG.jpg

rKM.jpg

"Owned by someone else" huh?

9uU.jpg

That was actually the main entrance... "Hidden keypads, propblock" . . .
Thanks for making me lose milions

The button to the inside was actually here 4Do.jpg which is not hard to find...

57 minutes ago, RubenTheRealMVP said:

- support 

Normally I don’t quote people but this is what I would have said as well. -Support

-support 

freeze didn’t brake any rules as a staff member/player. He got a sit took it and dealt with the problems, @Gaztoof I believe you need to lear/go over the rules, because this is a second time you have made a fail base from my understanding, I have personally told you to go over the police rp and forum rules in game and you didn’t listen 

22 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

freeze didn’t brake any rules as a staff member/player. He got a sit took it and dealt with the problems, @Gaztoof I believe you need to lear/go over the rules, because this is a second time you have made a fail base from my understanding, I have personally told you to go over the police rp and forum rules in game and you didn’t listen 

this was nto a fucking fail base

the big props were simply blocking the big entrance !!!!

to get inside the base , you had to go through the mine, i bought all doors, and places legit keypads and fading doors, now "Tom Good" is basing with me and i showed him the setup.
Everything is legit, no hidden buttons or shit ! 
There's a fading inside,the button to open it is simply in the mine entrance to my base, turn it on before keypad cracking and you can fucking get in.

Rules are fucking saying i can propblock my base's other entrances and only keep the main one. The mine is not a hidden place, the entrance is big and easy to see. Just get in and lockpick and keypad crack and you'll be in . . . .
So i broke no fucking rule and got my base deleted

An admin doesn't have to listen only to the person who calls the admin ! He fucking has to do his job and lookup to see if there's any other entrance, that's the first thing to do in a "failbase" ticket !

18 minutes ago, Gaztoof said:

this was nto a fucking fail base

the big props were simply blocking the big entrance !!!!

to get inside the base , you had to go through the mine, i bought all doors, and places legit keypads and fading doors, now "Tom Good" is basing with me and i showed him the setup.
Everything is legit, no hidden buttons or shit ! 
There's a fading inside,the button to open it is simply in the mine entrance to my base, turn it on before keypad cracking and you can fucking get in.

Rules are fucking saying i can propblock my base's other entrances and only keep the main one. The mine is not a hidden place, the entrance is big and easy to see. Just get in and lockpick and keypad crack and you'll be in . . . .
So i broke no fucking rule and got my base deleted

An admin doesn't have to listen only to the person who calls the admin ! He fucking has to do his job and lookup to see if there's any other entrance, that's the first thing to do in a "failbase" ticket !

Now your starting arguments please stop to prevent arguments  

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

@GaztoofMe and ruben are talking about this

If you come across this at that kind of spot u will call staff, u dont think about a mine.

''Just find the main enterance'' like come on you dont put that up

At8K3sK.jpg

And this is after I removed it

before it was just a wall of random props ontop of eachother nothing with a sign 

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

3 hours ago, Gaztoof said:

He successfully entered in, and camped inside hte base for 15 mins without leaving...
The goal of a raid is destroy, not get in and farm.

He can do that, as long as he leaves at the 15 min mark, it's to maximise the profit. Also, buttons can't be hidden either

13 hours ago, Gaztoof said:

So basically, you destroyed my 2 milions because a player didn't knew the map which is 1 week old? 
How tf did i find there was an entrance in the mine then?

I didn't fucking ask to an admin, i looked it up by myself . 
Even the king did it bro, i was the Obama Gaming gang in a car, and we seen the King gang . . . Exactly built just like me.
Entrance in mine, and main entrance blocked with black props.

And ruben has VIP , so i don't really think he's  new ...  + look at his play time + he has 4.7K hours in gmod which is enough to visit some darkrp servers's  maps.

cDG.jpg

rKM.jpg

"Owned by someone else" huh?

9uU.jpg

That was actually the main entrance... "Hidden keypads, propblock" . . .
Thanks for making me lose milions

The button to the inside was actually here 4Do.jpg which is not hard to find...

Yes, he can -Support it. I am doing the same for the reasons above.

Now THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE. DO NOT POST ANYTHING OTHER THAN +/- SUPPORTS. FURTHER COMMENTS NOT RESIDING BY THESE TERMS WILL BE HIDDEN.

15 hours ago, RubenTheRealMVP said:

- support 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 8/13/2019 at 7:42 AM, Gaztoof said:

Technically, he can especially if it's for false reasons or reasons deemed to be false. 

On 8/13/2019 at 7:48 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

You uploaded a 2 hour video for a 2 minute part.

You had a fail base so he had right to delete your base. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support

Your attitude is very bad, Which doesnt help the situation.

Also its a fail base.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

-support All thought I see what was going on but if you made a regular base inside of blacking out props and made it clear in the video where the exact point was of the "Removal of Props" would of been better and helped others understand but thus being said I believe this is over due to the fact that you are being toxic and starting arguments in the chat. You should of read the rules before coming on the server it's #1.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 1:13 PM, Pentagon said:

-Support

Also its a fail base.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 8/19/2019 at 8:13 AM, Pentagon said:

-Support

Also its a fail base.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Closed

Here are a few misunderstandings in this post:

1. Everything past the street is the owners property. Meaning, he can block it off if he wishes

2. Your keypads/buttons need to be visible and not hard to find. That means, no "tricky spots" or putting them in places that may be obvious to you (because you're the one who placed it) but not obvious to others.

3. Staff should fully investigate the base and look for different entrances before deleting the entire thing. As long as there is ONE entrance to the base it is allowed; it doesn't matter how hard to find that entrance is, as long as it's there.

4. After raiding a base, you need to leave. Do not attempt to take over the base.

Ultimately this situation was handled poorly by all staff members involved.

image.png

• Fame locked this topic