Staff app Ninogames - Accepted

NinoGames

What is your in-game name?: Ninogames

What is your steam name?: Ninogames

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:202787085

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i do have a lot of experience i have been staff on multiple servers my highest rank i reached was admin and i have been developer/owner of multiple server but stopped with them

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i would say January the 25th

What date did you make your forums account? January 27th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? i have 0 warnings https://gyazo.com/7558b79a0ba914a4f47c932b857ba34a

Have you donated? Yes for VIP+ 

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? i just quited at elitelupus rp

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i did read them

Timezone: GMT+1

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): -

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i believe that i deserve the rank because u guys need some active and experienced staff from Europe and i am a pretty good staff (is what i say by my own opinion) i am rly experienced by knowing some times when some one lies and i am experienced with allot of commands because i have been a dev on much servers but i would be pretty much on duty as staff member because that is what i like doing as a staff member stopping rule breakers even if my friend breaks the rules i still give him the punishment from what he did i dont care if some one says i will give u 10 bucks (in real life) if u dont ban/warn me i dont accept those kinds of things if u break a rule u cant set it back u done it its ur fault so i give him his punishment (how do i handle sits?) i bring/goto the person that reported something i listen to his story first and ask the name (if he doesn't know the name i check logs) so if the person tries to interrupt the story of the reporter he cant because he already told it to me so then i bring that person  wo got reported ask him his story and if there is any  proof of what happend if there isnt i continue so i know of he done somthing rly wrong or not if he did i warn him if he dint i let them go

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would treat them as a normal person i wouldnt curse back just asking him to stop and just let the admin sit going like normaly

3 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- support 

Semi active in game

Inactive in teamspeak

Inactive on forums

16 could use some work

Mainly your activity with me, that's my issue, improve on that and I'll + support : )

Agreed 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/- support 

Basic grammar errors

Decent app

Fairly new to community

With the question 'why do you deserve' you said you will warn a friend no matter what. You kinda have to. You can't pick side in a sit...

Expand on 16 very very vague

Good luck buddy ~ Senior Moderator Sion 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 8/13/2019 at 10:52 AM, Sion said:

+/- support 

Basic grammar errors

Decent app

Fairly new to community

With the question 'why do you deserve' you said you will warn a friend no matter what. You kinda have to. You can't pick side in a sit...

Best of Luck

On 8/13/2019 at 11:52 AM, Sion said:

-support 

Basic grammar errors

Decent app

Fairly new to community

Also no poll

On 8/13/2019 at 7:37 AM, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- support 

Semi active in game

Inactive in teamspeak

Inactive on forums

16 could use some work

Mainly your activity with me, that's my issue, improve on that and I'll + support : )

On 8/13/2019 at 11:52 AM, Sion said:

+/- support 

Basic grammar errors

Decent app

Fairly new to community

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 8/13/2019 at 12:37 PM, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- support 

Semi active in game

Inactive in teamspeak

Inactive on forums

16 could use some work

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 8/14/2019 at 10:49 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-support 

Basic grammar errors

Decent app

Fairly new to community

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support

• Decently active
  • Nice person
  • 16 needs work
  • Low Forums Activity
  • Low Team speak Activity
  • You are rather new to the community.

Overall, my recommendation would be to make yourself well known among the community (Ex: Boosting forum activity, participating in events, communicate with us on Team-Speak, etc.) . Its the small things that make you stand out! You are active and friendly all qualities we seek within our fellow staff members. But, I do not believe I am safe to make a determination yet whether you are ready. Good luck!

spacer.png

On 8/13/2019 at 12:37 PM, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- support 

Semi active in game

Inactive in teamspeak

Inactive on forums

16 could use some work

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.