ssabmuD's suggestion - Accepted

sups.gg Yes

What you want to see? -  A rework to how much exp escaped d boy gets or at least more rewards to it

Why should we add it? -  Honestly 1000 is too low as to be honest 2 tests (500 exp each) is a lot more easier than trying to escape as a d boy. escaping as a d boy really requires a lot of teamwork even with Reznovs or Class D custom classes as if whoever owns the key card hacker or if a single MTF walks up the riot is more or less done for thanks to the key card cracker being dead as there is no way to push on. Even if the reward is decided to be more money based it would make sense as the way I see it its perfect in lore for a D boy to rob a bank or something then get sent right back to where he started. An addition to that all my time i have been on i have never seen a CI trainer on and every time i have escaped i was just slayed and given the exp that barley gives me 5%

What are the advantages of having this? - a reward that is more satisfying than a simple 1000 exp

Who is it mainly for? - Class D's who would rather rebel than obey 

Links to any content -  none

Edited by sups.gg Yes

On 8/13/2019 at 12:26 PM, jackrhyssull said:

-support 

due to its fine the way it is and I have no problems with it and I see it is fair, also if you escape you know u can try and join CI if there is any FTOs on 

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

-Support
The XP guidelines have been recently changed from escape before being 500xp increased to 1000xp. I believe being involved in testing is the best way to get XP as it encourages RP for researchers. This means that Research testing is the best way to get XP. This system is in place to make sure there aren't constant riots happening because of d class hunting XP for escaping as an objective to get an increase of XP above 1000 XP. I believe the increase was needed when it was 500xp for escape but it is perfect the way it is now.

Note if there are errors I was writing this at 2 AM.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro