Nimo's Resignation

Nimo

• Manager

Well It's been a long ride from December 20th to August 12. From RCT To CMDR to CPT. I'ved love the Server but I can't keep  being on the server everyday. I have school coming and I'm going to high school and need to focus on that. I also need to focus on my life and need to figure out what my plan is and what I'm going to do. I loved going up the ranks of MTF and when I got to CMDR I finally felt like my hard work finally paid off. When i got demoted from CMDR I honestly pissed off for some reasons and some players and I felt like Site Administration would not trust me ever again with the rank again and I felt like I couldn't make it up the ranks again. Honestly one of the reasons I wanted to resign is one player that I won't say but this player really pissed me off with his attitude and how he treated me and I felt like Site Administration was not dealing with that problem as much I would like it to be. Anyway I hope you guys understand and accept this resigniation and I hope to see you guys in the future

Some people who really helped me and and made me who i am today

Infected,

You we're my first friend in SCPRP and still my first bestfriend and only. I remember when both of us worked our way up Nu-7 and us having a great time. You really helped me and defended me when I felt like I had nobody. If I had a choice to meet up with you I would instantly do that i feel like we would get along. I really hope you get O5-2 or O5-1 and Super Admin. I hope to see you again.

Carpenter/Crapenter,

Where do I start you minge. I got to know you when we both staffed together on PRP and how we got SA basically at the same time as eachother. I'm really proud of you of how you made your way from Trial mod to Manager with how you act sometimes jkjk. I was also your first warn on PRP. Keep doing what you are doing. I really consider you as my best friend. PTF SIR.

Igneous,

I've known you since PRP days when you got me demoted on Secret Service and I will never forget that. Then we met again on CWRP and got pretty close and then we met on SCPRP and you finally got SA. I consider you as one of my really close friends. I hope you get far on SCPRP with updates and the server in general.

Blackbeard,

I remember when Nu-7 was dead you became the Commander and when I kept messing up and you defending me and you promoting my up to MAJ. Once I got VCMDR I was terrible but I was improving throughout the months I played thanks to you. I consider you as one of my Best Friends.

Jeffe, 

I remember when I was playing MilRP and you kept telling me about SWAT and how you got Co-Commander and you started playing back in 2016. We also had some fun on CWRP espically that prank you did on me with the Donator rank and how I lost SA. We now see each other on SCPRP and had fun and good times. You are one of my closest friends. I hope you get to HA.

Th3,  I've known you since your PRP Donor mod days and how you worked you way up from Donor mod to Head of Staff. You have really helped my through tuff times and made me feel better you honestly should become a therapist. I hope you get far and succeceed with whatever you do.

Fool,

I remember the time when we first met. We we're doing a CI raid together and Command applications were out for Nu-7 and I asked you if you applied and you told me that you did. When we were accepting applications I told Bread and Blackbeard to promote you to CPT and you made your way to CMDR. I'm really proud of you. I know you going to do great as CMDR. 

Rang,

I remember the first time we met on PRP and when you were a SA. I honestly think you wouldn't have remembered me but you did. You are a really funny guy and awesome. STOP RINGING 513. I hope to see you again. OG man.

Special Mentions,

Deadran

Arium

Dogz

Kade

Chief

Aleks

Sorry if I didn't get everybody but I hope I'll see you guys again

Edited by Nimo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Lots of people take the piss out of you, but i truly believe you were part of the glue that kept all of MTF together, and it sucks ass to see you go. Gonna miss you man

-the retired head of Nu7s private first classes BadAim

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Goodbye Nimo. You did well. Rest easy knowing that the Foundation will live on.

-MTF [REDACTED]

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

It made me really sad typing this out, not going to lie. Nimo your a Minge, but that’s what makes you unique, you not like the rest of them you are certainly one of a kind. You glowed much brighter than everyone else and you always had that little touch to make anyone in the channel laugh, whether it be inappropriate or plain out stupid. I will miss the good times we had growing up together and laughing are asses off at the dumbest shit one or the other did. It truly saddens me to see you go, you went from the bottom to the top in fashion and you damn well went out with a bang. I really dislike writing goodbye messages in general but this one hits close. I’m gonna miss your smartass remarks and the dumb shit you’d say such as “What does monkey cum smell like” and so on. I appreciate you having my back as close as I had yours, it’s hard to find some good people in this world anymore and I’d be damned if someone said you weren’t good. I hope what I wrote relays a message close to heart and that we can still play sometimes. Nimo, I wish you the best of luck out there! Make me proud by coming back to GL one day and have lots of new things to tell me and your friends. Again, farewell good friend and I hope life treats you as well as you treated me. ?

• Like 2

Sir, you were the greatest VCMDR I've ever had. I had no one else in the branch that I liked/appreciated or felt like they had faith in me and you kept me going in Nu7 to the rank I reached. I wont forget you and you better hop in TS so we can play. Good luck on your life and hopefully you get the fuck that chick that friendzoned you

• Like 1

Aight I don't approve of this

• Nimo locked this topic