SCP-999 Diet Test Part 3

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-999] ~ Research (August 11, 2019)

Note from Illager: "I've done this experiment twice and each time the Class D forced 999 to suck their [EXPLETIVE]. I've decided just to do it myself for the good of my sanity." 

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: JR Illager, SCP-999 (AKA "The Tickle Monster")

Level D personnel involved: 0

SCP: 999

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A, 

Question: How can we further improve SCP-999's diet?

Background Research: SCP-999's dossier on our wiki

Hypothesis: All conventional candies will be accepted.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A

Results: Twizzlers invoked a strong negative emotional response while also causing the subject to vomit a rainbow-colored substance. Lemonheads also cause SCP-999 to vomit a similar substance, but doesn't invoke the same emotional reaction. SCP-999 seemed to especially enjoy Skittles, and was even more elated than usually while consuming just one of them.

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-999 should never be fed Twizzlers and only be fed Lemonheads in case of shortage of other candies suitable for SCP-999.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No. 

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

You must have clearance Level 2 or higher to view this document. If you have a lower clearance level and still have access to this document, please report this issue to Security. Failure to do so will result in termination.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.