Report against Rocco Rex

Gaztoof

Your In-Game Name: Ricardo Obama Gaming

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117584698

Staff member's In-Game Name: Rocco Rex

What did they do?
So basically, i was looking for a spot to build a cool lil house, so i went on the bank roof, and started building
Rocco came and told me to not do it there, so i deleted.
I then went near spawn, and started building, he came, took my with physgun, literally dropped me in the fucking void and told me "oh ok you're running away from sit and prop minging" i told him i recorded and i'll make a forum report.
I then get dropped on floor, i go away , i start building on park and he physguns me another time and minges me for 400 sec . . .

Roof bases are not allowed unless the building's roof has a built in access point. 
I did on accessable roof which is not INSIDE BANK, but outside so i broke no rule.

There's no rule saying you can't build around spawn / on park.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Just demote him or somehting... 

16 minutes ago, Gaztoof said:

There's no rule saying you can't build around spawn / on park.

Actually there is

Also, earlier, I mad e you delete your props on the bank roof, so that's twice you built up there

Also, this bus shows you breaking 5 rules

- support 

Edited by PhenixBoy300

Aight, my side. He was building on top of roof. I told him he couldn't. After a short bit he complied. No problem. He proceeded to build in spawn, I yoinked him to the roof and, as I always do, left him a ways away from the edge, however on his screen it shows he was at the edge. My screen showed otherwise, I don't drop people near the edge. Seeing from his POV, I now agree he didnt try to run away, it was probably the lag from the 80-90 players on server that caused the discrepancy. He then built in park next to spawn, thus he was minged for 400 seconds. Many rules were broken

Your base cannot force players to crouch/jump. No crouch/jump bases. Two rules there. The bank base he was building required people to jump onto a prop placed by another user and two props he spawned. 

Roof bases are not allowed unless the building's roof has a built in access point. The roof he was building on was the top part, no door or anything to get there.

Bases may not be built across spawn, near the hospital and near the elevator shaft outside of spawn. Built in spawn, then in the park right next to spawn

No prop abuse (Pushing, climbing, blocking, etc.) Spawned 2 props to climb on someone else's prop to build on top of top bank roof. He then attempted to climb on top of SS base via a ladder prop to get into an active sit I was dealing with. As my sit with him was ending on bank, he spawned a new prop to taunt me which I let slide

You cannot build in the bank/general store. It was on the top roof of the bank. Common sense

Ricardo, as shall be seen, has many warns, including for prop offenses. Meanwhile this is the first report against me

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1833162384

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

How are you not bannded yet?

5 days you been here. 30 + Warns 

I'm going home and I'm making a ban request. Your advertising your stream to everyone Yesterday so I dont know how your not banned yet.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-support 

Honestly I would suggest you get a much longer minge after all of the rules you broke in that whole video if you want to minge go do it somewhere else we dont welcome people like you on our server. If you continue to diss my FBI members and the department I will make sure you are warned because they did nothing wrong in any of those situations. 

-FBI DCOS Jimmy 

Edited by Jimmy James

6 hours ago, Yobo said:

How are you not bannded yet?

5 days you been here. 30 + Warns 

I'm going home and I'm making a ban request. Your advertising your stream to everyone Yesterday so I dont know how your not banned yet.

lmao why would i advert a proof stream?
i do not stream for viewers since i put my streams  unlisted, it's just a way to record everything happening without losing space on your pc
and i didn't "advert it to everyone" the only people i gave it to was admins in sit
the rules clearly say "inside building bank isnt allowed", and i was not inside i was outside, if outside wasn't allowed, they would've add it to rules.
and the rule says "building ACROSS spawn isn't allowed", i was not in spawn , i was in the park which is not in the spawn.

+/-support

Right so in the 2 hour video It shows you breaking around 20 rules, no staff caught you in the act so no action was taken against them. But with the building one you aren't allowed to build in the park/bank/spawn. Howard, in his defence that specific rules has NOT been updated since last map so it isnt all clear. Aswell. Rocco did approach you a bit aggressively, insted of asking "Hey bud, you can't build here. Can you remove the props please' he said "Ricardo, remove them Now" which might of sparked a fuse that then made Ricardo angry with Rocco and thus why he ran away, because he felt Rocco was always angry (ps he isnt)

That why I'm staying neutral 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, Sion said:

+/-support

Right so in the 2 hour video It shows you breaking around 20 rules, no staff caught you in the act so no action was taken against them. But with the building one you aren't allowed to build in the park/bank/spawn. Howard, in his defence that specific rules has NOT been updated since last map so it isnt all clear. Aswell. Rocco did approach you a bit aggressively, insted of asking "Hey bud, you can't build here. Can you remove the props please' he said "Ricardo, remove them Now" which might of sparked a fuse that then made Ricardo angry with Rocco and thus why he ran away, because he felt Rocco was always angry (ps he isnt)

That why I'm staying neutral 

i didn't run away as the video shows it, i got dropped on void or on the edge

59 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

You admitted to breaking multiple rules in this report.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

- Support 

Above reasons^^

From other reports/seen u ur knowledge of the rules is not to big so before u report anyone else, read the entire MOTD and then watch all your evidence video's back and then evaluate if you should proceed with the report

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 8/12/2019 at 10:26 PM, Max Holland said:

-support 

reasons above

this guy is a very big rule braker have warned him manny times 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support

All reasons above

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

• Fame locked this topic