Security Medical Division - Denied

Slade

What you want to see? -> I would like to add a Security Medical Division that is basically a branch controlled by the GenSec command members I have added to my custom class. In short I have made a Custom Class and with that I am going to change it up over time to be a sort of command member job to a new GenSec division which I want to call The Security Medical Division (SMD). This division would be a medical class focused on healing General Security during DOWN TIME from D-Class riots. I am in no way encouraging any combat healing but simply making a division to help assist Field Medic's in D-Block. Now that brings up another point I have and that is that Field Medic's would always have priority if they are on and Medic's are encouraged to not engage in healing other GenSec members until the Field Medic flags off and or leave's D-Block for another reason. In shorts this division would not really need to be on and there should only be around 3 active at most not including SMD Command Members part of the Custom Class I made which I can limit if it becomes a problem. 

Why should we add it? ->  I think this should be added because this would assist GenSec when there is no Field Medic's on to assist us or 999 is also inactive. (Btw I don't think having SMD would need to flag down for 999 they should be busy with testing) This class will be healing GenSec like I previously mentioned in between riots and or downtime which will get us ready for the next wave or incoming riot of either one D-Class or twenty. Also I know that for those that have achieved the rank of CPL in GenSec you do spawn with a medical kit but again that is a specific job that you can't always trust to be on. Finally another reason it should be added is that Enlisted and NCO's can't leave D-Block without permission and if there is no command on or CPL's or Field Medic's on that means no one in D-Block can heal themselves and wave after wave of D-Class will eventually break through. By the way it might seem rare for there to be no Command, CPL's, or Field Medic's on but I have been in plenty of times on the server where none are on and it gets crazy fast and usually require's MTF support because of how out of hand things get which they have medic's most of the time luckily. Oh and if there is any MTF Medic's on while SMD Medic's are on I would suggest that they team together to keep everyone healed up and or just focus on their own divisions. Tell me which one you would rather!

What are the advantages of having this? -> Advantages to having this added is that this leaves more opportunities for Enlisted and NCO's to be in D-Block instead of waiting NLR because there was no medical personnel to heal them up. This also add's more opportunities for NCO's as if they were able to join SMD it would be a good balance as instead of giving GenSec medical kids as they are gone once you pass the rank of CPL we have a division that would be trained to do their job and not interrupt Field Medic's trying to do their job. What I am trying to say is that the problem won't be solved by giving medkit's to GenSec because that ruins the purpose of Field Medic's but yet you also can't have no rank in GenSec have Medical Kits as they would have to rely solely on 999 and or Field Medic's which is how it is right now excluding the CPL rank which is not a reliable source to have on 24/7 when 999 or FM's are not on.

Who is it mainly for? -> GenSec

Links to any content -> N/A

Note: Thank you for taking the time to read this! I would appreciate any opinions and suggestions below! Thank you in advance by the way if you choose to support this, it is going to take a lot to put together but I think if we can get it done correctly we can have a good balance of Medical Personnel in D-Block when 999 or FM's are offline.

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

8 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

-Support 

We have a medical branch for a reason...

If they are not on people can goto the armory and get a medkit 

Brought that up Rang, I mentioned how NCO's and Enlisted are not allowed to leave with command permission and even if they are on I haven't really seen many GenSec go to the armory and go buy a medkit because of how expensive it is along with getting all of the Hemostats needed for GenSec. I know I did it when I was an NCO and Enlisted but other then that I can not think of another person to go to the armory. Plus even if Command sends them again they are spending their money for GenSec and well if D-Class are in waves (Which is when people really think to go get Medkit's) by the time they come back D-Block is probably not looking well meaning they need to spend a lot of money for only a few people there. Simply just going to get a medkit as an NCO isn't really worth it especially if D-Class are rioting as you would most likely die and it is a waste of 2k

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

5 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-Support 

We have a medical branch for a reason...

If they are not on people can goto the armory and get a medkit 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator