Life rule - Denied

[GL] Dtscalice

What you want to see?- Instead of a 2 life rule I would like to see a 3 life rule (Yes I know it's been talked about

Why should we add it?- I feel that if people could handle 3 lives they should be allowed to (not 4 because 4 is a bit insane)

What are the advantages of having this?- The advantages of this is that if people like the two branches they are in and want to join a third since the the life rule now limits them to two lives they are unable to have a third and if they want a third life people should be able to create one as long as they can handle it so if someone wanted to be CI Gensec and research as long as they can handle it so they can stay or be in their favorite branches

Who is it mainly for?  Everyone

Content links: None (sorry if its required)

Other notes: I understand that this may have been discussed before but I would like if this was read over and thank you for taking the time to read this and possibly discuss it

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

That's why I said that IF they could handle 3 lives they should be allowed to

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator