Armory Move - Denied

Bor

What you want to see? -  The Armory Moved.

Why should we add it? - Because, When I do tryouts or other things trigger discipline, It's quite hard because of the constant foot traffic and the loud people who come in out, Too the point I block the door because I can't train.

What are the advantages of having this? - So people can train in Peace without disturbance

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone training

Links to any content - N/A

Trap.—

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

+support

Wasn't the original suggestion for this for it to be where 343 spawns and 343 to spawn in the old armory

this would also help as gensec wouldn't have to hold a 4 pathway hallway instead they can hold at medbay door since is a large killzone

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

6 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

+support

Wasn't the original suggestion for this for it to be where 343 spawns and 343 to spawn in the old armory

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 8/12/2019 at 7:07 PM, killermankey said:

this would also help as gensec wouldn't have to hold a 4 pathway hallway instead they can hold at medbay door since is a large killzone

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

-support you have to understand that rioting isn't a one of thing but an actual part of the server and by moving the armory so far away your making it even harder to Riot for d class by moving their primary source of weapons even further away. So instead of trying to make it harder for d class to Riot you should make it easier for you to kill me if you get me. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif