SCP-527 Test

TheRealRoach

Lore Name: Pocket

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: LCPL IREFAIL

Level D personnel involved: D-C5821

SCP: SCP-527 (He was in LCZ at the time of testing)

Hypothesis: I want to see if SCP-527 will be affected if a Class D eats some fish in front of him, I feel like if the Class D does that, it’ll do 2 things.

SCP-527 will get mad and attack the Class D in a state of rage, causing chaos in the testing area. 

SCP-527 won’t really do anything and ignore the Class-D eating the fish.

But I feel like the first option will happen.

Observation: At first, the Class D didn’t want to eat the fish but then after some time, they ate the fish. Someone odd happened, SCP-527 proceeded to lick the hands of the Class D and eat the remaining cooked fish that was handed to the Class D, proceeding to burp and didn’t care about how the Class D ate the fish and now we know that SCP-527 likes to eat fish.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): [DATA CORRUPT] 

Errors and/or safety hazards: No safety hazards, well, riots were happening but they didn’t reach the test.

Conclusion: SCP-527 doesn’t really care if you eat fish but now he has something new to eat, lets not feed him fish for the sake of people complaining about him eating fish even though he has a head of a fish. We should stick with his regular diet of food. But the Class-D was given amnesics and knocked out and he was taken back to D-Block. I’m going to continue testing SCP-527 if another idea comes up.

MTF Nu7 PVT Roach CKRH