Sign in to follow this  
Yobo

Yobo's 48 hour Notice

In-Game Name: Yobo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:96930298

Reason for leaving:
My staffing career started at least 9 - 10 Months ago on PoliceRP. During that time I've been deployed twice and still managed to stick around for the long ride. I was originally going to quit Staffing back on PoliceRP due to an amount of reasons, but Kai, North and Echo convinced me to pop over to 1944 RP; and get the server pop up and have some fun fighting the war. Eventually 1944 started to dwindle in numbers so we popped accross too MilitaryRP, but unfortunately for me the server is dead by the time I finish work so I never get to experience the true MilitaryRP.

Staffing for me was a long ride. I've watched players come and go, and seen players that were regular members but have now become high ranking staff members. I've experienced alot of wacky things staffing but have decided it's not for me anymore. Working a 12 hour job then working what is like another job has taken its toll on me. I've basically ruined my sleeping pattern so I can stay awake and play with the US friends I have. I've been putting this off for awhile but it comes down too the fact that I'm becoming inactive and it's not fair on Richard to keep an Inactive Senior Moderator.

Just like to thank the following people for making this Journey semi tolerable

Nah you know who you are.

One day I'll return to staffing. But not anytime soon.

Do you agree to stay active for 48 hours after this post? Yes

Do you agree to contact your Manager/Head of Staff once your 48 hour notice is up? Yes

Do you agree, that after you put this up, there are no "take backs"? Yes.

Sad to see you go 😧 i will miss you bro 

Damn Yobo, hope everything works out for ya bud.