Ban appeal

Protege

Steam Name: Catsandxenomorphs

Ingame Name: Protege

SteamID: 76561198800793571

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Shaq

Reason for Ban: Minging as 343

Dispute: For me it was 12:00 at night my brain wasn't working properly and the server was just completely screwed no keycard scanners and everyone including 682 was on surface so I thought I would just mess around as 343 and if I get unbanned I will stop minging 

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

Over the course of a 10 minute period you activated the nuke 4 times, Multiple rp related buttons in between, and clearly showed no intent to actually follow the rules despite only a few issues that were ongoing.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support
This is the only time he's ever minged. Sorry if I'm not allowed to +Support, but he's never minged before and I believe you should give him a second chance.

He's an amazing MTF soldier, and follows the rules every other time. For whatever reason, he thought that since the server was broken anyway, it didn't matter.

Edited by [SN] [RN] Wolffe
fax

-Support

While I believe your ban will be shortened, abusing the hell out of an item that 99% of people on the server will get PK'd/insta demoted for by using a noclip swep is unacceptable. Im all for an unban, but I also believe your 343 whitelist should be revoked immediately

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

4 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

While I believe your ban will be shortened, abusing the hell out of an item that 99% of people on the server will get PK'd/insta demoted for by using a noclip swep is unacceptable. Im all for an unban, but I also believe your 343 whitelist should be revoked immediately

i have also punished you in the past for buying a keypad cracker as 343 and opening gate A for other SCPs

gog

-SUPPORT

I dont believe you should be unbanned. There was a few times where I had some issues with you on staff. But going back to what th3 said 

Over the course of a 10 minute period you activated the nuke 4 times, Multiple rp related buttons in between, and clearly showed no intent to actually follow the rules despite only a few issues that were ongoing.

This definitely puts the icing onto the cake. IF you were to be unbanned, then I would be happy with all whitelists removed with the exception of both D-Class and Researcher. That's the only thing I would agree to you being unbanned on. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 hours ago, bdogz1 said:

-Support

While I do not feel you should be unbanned, I feel like the ban should be shortened and you should have your 343 whitelist removed entirely.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-support

I’m gonna be honest, there was no effort put into this appeal. It’s bad enough that you did what you did, but then you made a half assed appeal to try and get yourself unbanned. If you really were sorry for what you did, then you would have put a lot more effort into the appeal. Not to mention you didn’t apologize once for what you did. You tried to flip it around and say that it was the servers fault for being messed up at the time. It’s my personal belief that appeals should be for people who legitimately did nothing wrong, not for people who are just “sorry” for what they did. This post not only cements my belief, but your behavior does as well. Your claim of saying “I won’t minge again” can’t be believed due to the fact that you’ve done this multiple times in the past. Even if you did edit this and apologize for what you did, how can the staff believe that when you have been punished in the past and continued to do it anyways. The only proposition I can truthfully say is one that should be considered is the one made by voxis, and that’s generous, cause quite frankly I don’t believe you should be unbanned. You clearly have no intent to RP , especially as the SCPs and will continue to abuse the sweps if given the chance at redemption. I also find it extremely sad that I put more effort into my reply than you did to your appeal. 

Edited by Icarus

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

I feel like a complete dick for doing this, im really sorry man.

-support

I saw you before you were perma banned also messing with SCP 457s cc while on 343. 

You had plenty of time to realize what you were doing, and while i still respect your work in Nu7, you knew the rules, and you broke a very serious one.

-BadAimSam

2 hours ago, steppy said:

-Support

In my opinion:

- The ban should be shortened but not too much, perhaps a month or two.

- You need to get a permanent blacklist from 343 and 106.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

10 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

10 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

+1 this

IGN: Bongo Bunions

-1 Support.

Everytime I have played and are 343 you either minge, or go internet police. While Class-D try and escape , if they manage to get past the first SO checkpoint ive seen you multiple times fly through them and get them stuck, until they get shot. Its not just Class-D either, that was just an example, but I have seen you multiple times you it to stop people from what they are trying to do. I have also encountered you many times (as you have done this to me a couple times), fly through HCZ as 343 and ask any escaped SCP's how they breached and you will immediately call and admin just to say they self-breached.

IDK, anytime ive experienced you in game you are the one i've seen that just makes me go ugh, because its either a minge or internet policing as 343.

+Support
Alright, this may be an unpopular opinion but I do think that it was a completely messed up thing to do. Though you have shown several times in the past that you are an extremely competent person and a great rper. Sometimes temptations can get the best of people but this your first major deviation from the rules as far as I know. I do think your ban should be shortened but I gotta agree with the fact that your SCP 343 access should be revoked. Respect ya bud but you did mess up

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

3 hours ago, KyleTheOne said:

+Support
Alright, this may be an unpopular opinion but I do think that it was a completely messed up thing to do. Though you have shown several times in the past that you are an extremely competent person and a great rper. Sometimes temptations can get the best of people but this your first major deviation from the rules as far as I know. I do think your ban should be shortened but I gotta agree with the fact that your SCP 343 access should be revoked. Respect ya bud but you did mess up

Seems as if this isn't the first time he has had trouble judging from the previous comments.

Anyway hello, I was the only Staff member actively staffing at the time of the ban. We had nonstop announcements and Nuclear threats for as Th3 said, about 10 minutes but it only stopped because Th3 prevented him from doing it any longer. If Th3 didn't step in chances are this could have continued for much longer. This was serving as a extreme hindrance to the players as I was receiving constant requests into the nature of the announcements. Note that this also happened during a small event-game being held for the players by Th3. At first I assumed it was Th3 doing this and it wasn't until we started to question it at the 10 minute point where we questioned Th3 on what was going on and it was wrapped up quickly. When Th3 directly asked you the reasoning of your spam you replied with "IDK why I decided to minge", not the exact wording as I cant remember but I remember it being much more stupider then such a direct response. You were being a hindrance even before this however by constantly flying into peoples chats  randomly down the walls as if you were in a race track and accursed players of Self breaching without any fact to base it on.

Whenever or not this is worthy of a perm ban is something I am debating to myself as many people have ended with the same fate and thus shouldn't be different from you but I am also arguing otherwise.

Im going -/+ Neutral. I mainly replied so I can get my story out.

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

+Support

Although I don't think the ban should be fully lifted, I do think the ban should be shortened.

I was on at the time of the incident, He did press the Nuclear button multiple times and It was not the right place or time to do that, It interrupted RP and it was quite annoying. 

I do believe that he does deserve a second chance.  If the ban is shortened and If he is ever able to join the server again he should be blacklisted from 343 and if he does something mingey then he should be banned without a chance for an appeal.

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

+/- support

-I agree with everythign above.

If this gets shortened. I tshould be a perm blacklist from 343 (no appeal) Then a 1 month ban

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

- support
only Super admin+ should be nukeing or site admin you seriously over stepped your boundries and if it gets shortened I will demote you back to JR under having servalience as well as a at minimum 1 week dnp.

43 minutes ago, Fear said:

I will demote you back to JR under having servalience as well as a at minimum 1 week dnp.

1 Denied

2 -Support 

actions have consequences

The amount of things you did in that short time frame is unacceptable 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

^ bruh

anyways sorry but i'm going to put a -support

i know you to be usually a trustworthy guy who keeps minging low you cant just go and press that multiple times let alone one! I agree with shortening the ban and removing 343 for you but I do not want to see you get kicked off the server for another stupid accident cause you didnt learn anything by somehow sliding by this ban so please do either 2 things. write a better report that doesn't seem like what a collage fratboi would write in 5 minutes before class thats on a wicked hangover. or 2 wait the ban feel how long 2 months without a great place to chill and have fun on is and learn that you shouldn't do that so we can welcome you back hopefully without being known as the new minge. Look. I don't know what I am trying to say but please it would be nice to see you back on the server so either write a better appeal so it can get +supported or serve your sentence without any ifs and buts so it isn't longer. I have had so many fun times with you so get through this!

RETINA BURN BOI

-Support

TBH Protege, this isnt the first time you have minged, I've seen you do it on multiple SCPs and even as Nu7

and like come on dude, thats not excuse

But.... If you do get unbanned somehow ALL scp whitelists should go