Report against Zage

Gaztoof

Your In-Game Name: Ricardo Milos

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117584698

Staff member's In-Game Name: Zage

What did they do? So basically, i was on PD parking, and someone been there for 15 minutes, taking his vehicle inside his truck and outside, and he was driving around inside parking too... so i asked him to go away and he didn't want to go away... so i took his car and parked it and told him to move the truck, and he called an admin cuz i "carjacked" him.
Once zage came, he kept telling me "he's disturbing nobody, he's just parked" and things like that...
Then as the video shows it, Kyzor Alphats started shooting at someone who was simply putting his vehicle back inside the truck, so i tazed him and Zage demoted me for tasing a person who was shooting on the PD PARKING.
This is totally unfair, before i joined police, i was getting shot for having a gun on the parking...

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://youtu.be/JoBeKGEl_HU

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? No idea... I just want my officer rank back and Zage to get punished

MY Side 
It Shows you in the video Taser Rushing That's why i demoted you

The MOTD Does say "No Taser rushing"

This is more of a command issue 

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

- Support

Tip of advice. Don't record yourself Tazer Rushing. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-support 

u where simply minging he done nothing wrong and u deserted to be demoted also u ran into a hostage situations and got him the hostage killed so ur quite lucky not to be warned 

so stop being salty buddy 

and also zage is great at what he does he gives everyone a chance so pls dont report someone who done nothing and is good

Cammy_Signature_1.png

-Support
Zage can demote you because he is PD command
You did Tazer Rush
More of a command issue 

Honestly, If I was you I would be happy I got a demotion instead of a warn. It does not take long to get trained, warns on the other hand take months to get rid of. 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

It is very clear that whoever trained you didn't go over tazer rushing or stress it enough during the training. I can see why you were demoted by a staff member.

32 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

You tazer rushed bby

Also can you not do that clown face crap, honestly don't know how a forum diplomat hasn't taken that down. This section of the forums is one of the few that is reserved for serious posting. To anyone else making fun of the person making the report, please keep in mind that he is an OFC and has just joined. If he is not as fluent in the rules and SOPs that is to be expected so how about give him a little leniency and stop being rude, unless you are intentionally trying to drive new players away from the community.

-Support

• Overall Zage did his job/No staff handbook rule broke
  • You weren't trained properly by the looks of things
  • Just get retrained and pay attention.
Edited by Gaur
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gaur said:

It is very clear that whoever trained you didn't go over tazer rushing or stress it enough during the training. I can see why you were demoted by a staff member.

Also can you not do that clown face crap, honestly don't know how a forum diplomat hasn't taken that down. This section of the forums is one of the few that is reserved for serious posting. To anyone else making fun of the person making the report, please keep in mind that he is an OFC and has just joined. If he is not as fluent in the rules and SOPs that is to be expected so how about give him a little leniency and stop being rude, unless you are intentionally trying to drive new players away from the community.

-Support

Alrighty my b

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Gaur said:

-Support

Guar got that on point but i agree with gaur 

• Fame locked this topic