wtf is ip graber un ban

mc072

Steam Name: mc0721 or mc072

Ingame Name:mc0721

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:503559753

Ban Length:4 weks or 3 weks

Admin that Banned you:clamiti king

Reason for Ban:ip graber 

Dispute:wtf is ip graber am not hacker am kid wtf is ip graber i dont know wat is ip graber 

wtf

- Support
Yeaaaaah try working on your appeals. Calamity wouldn't just randomly ban you for no reason. Although I am curious on what he has to say. If you were posting an IP Grabber I'm sorry but that is down right wrong...
Goodluck.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 minute ago, Dredgen said:

- Support
Yeaaaaah try working on your appeals. Calamity wouldn't just randomly ban you for no reason. Although I am curious on what he has to say. If you were posting an IP Grabber I'm sorry but that is down right wrong...
Goodluck.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

You privately messaged an on-duty staff member containing a "fishy link" with no context in which that leads into a foreign website. With your scrawled dispute, I can shine some light on the situation in hopes you could understand what this ban means.

• In Gaminglight we take these types of situations very seriously. In which sending an arbitrary link in the game is viewed as an attack and a threat to this community especially towards the poor staff member.
  • Staff members deal with real-life threats every day, the last thing they want to see is a random player on the server to direct message him a link that could leak his information and personal data.
  • This ban was in the request of the staff member and a super admin on PoliceRP, the super admin later extended this ban to be permanent.
  • To correct your statement the ban stated "Sending possible IP Grabber/Pm'ing staff fishy links".

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support

Fam this is one of the worst written appeals I've ever seen.  And not sure who Clamiti is, but Calamity knows what he's doing.  He banned you for a reason. You should never send people links like that, especially ones that look THAT suspect.

If I am not wrong Calamity contact me about this issue. As you did PM a staff member randomly with a  fishy link, And you had a low playtime/ left the server I decided that the best thing to do for the safety for other members of the community and staff is that you should get banned. So I told calamity that he can ban you.   Also, I forgot to extend the ban to perma that day as I was stressed about something in real life. 

But it will be a -support from me.

Edited by Jeff Junior

• Fame locked this topic