Security Trainee - Accepted

Catsro

What do you want to see? - Remove Radio from Security Trainee.

Why should we add it? - A lot of them will mic spam on the radio so removal will cease this activity. This will go along with the Cuff suggestion for the trainee jobs.

What are the advantages of having this? - Clearer Comms on open comms or 0.001 and decrease in the mingry of that channel. I had one case today that mic spammed about cock and ball torture. I know the radio may be a training tool but its misused and needs to removed from this job only.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone that has access on radio channel 0.001.

Links to any content - N/A

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

-its really annoing to spawn in as any class with a radio, and just hear a security trainee scream or play some weird music on 0.001

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 8/11/2019 at 7:56 PM, Rangiatea said:

+support unless SOs get the radio back

most people ive seen forget how to use it by the time they get to LCPL anyways so they need a retraining on that 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/11/2019 at 7:56 PM, Rangiatea said:

+support unless SOs get the radio back

most people ive seen forget how to use it by the time they get to LCPL anyways so they need a retraining on that 

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png

Honestly, trainees should not have radios. However SO's should have them in my opinion for the ability to communicate. If the SOs abuse it, demote them off the job/report it to staff for them to be taken care of.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021