An Interview with Mr. Fish

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-527] ~ Research (August 11, 2019)

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: JR Illager (Interviewer), SCP-527 (Interviewed)

Level D personnel involved: 0

SCP: 527

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: What can we know about 527's past?

Background Research: SCP-527, known colloquially as "Mr. Fish", is a non-anomalous human male not counting the fish it has for a head. How it survives with a fish head despite the clear anatomical incompatibilities is unknown.

Hypothesis: 527 will diverge into detail about its creation

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A

Interview Log:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junior Researcher Illager: First question: does your entire family have fish heads, or just you?

527: Just me.

Junior Researcher Illager: Okay. Second question: do you have any friends or family to speak of?

527: No you guys took me away from that.

Junior Researcher Illager: No, I mean beforehand.

527: Well there are my brothers.
Junior Researcher Illager: You mean the other Misters?

527: What else would I mean?

Junior Researcher Illager: What do you know about your creator?
527: Not much. I just know he is called Dr. W.

Junior Researcher Illager: What was your life like before you were contained?

527: Mostly people finding out what my head can do. And weird looks. But mostly a normal life.

Junior Researcher Illager: What's your opinion of Dr. W?
527: Well he made me first of all, but I don't really care for him at all.

Junior Researcher Illager: Okay. Final question: what is your opinion on the foundation as a whole?
527: They give me food to eat and a place to sleep, so they're kind of like my new family. But I still don't really care about you guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Analysis and Conclusion: It did not say much about its creation, but still told us about its past.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Not really.

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

7/10 ~ This test has some good questions, but could have more that delve off of each response, such as more structured questioning on SCP-527's relationship to the foundation and how that has affected their livelihoods, and how that could change to better fit their livelihoods. Add more to the conclusion and analysis too. 

Euclid Class Manager SS1, klasmova#6217

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔