Giving Security Officers Radios OR Taking Away Trainee's Radios. - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - I would like to see either one of two things, either Officers get access to the radio so that they may be able to hear us when we order everyone to fall back to the hallway. OR Remove Radios from Trainees, because it doesn't make at all sense that Trainees can have radios but then they lose them when they become Officer, then regain them as LCPL.

Why should we add it? - In situations when everyone LCPL+ has fallen back, SO's are usually the ones left in D-Block, and that gets annoying and risky cause I or someone else would have to run in and grab the SO before being rushed by D-Class. As well, this would Command an extra way to locate all of Gensec.

What are the advantages of having this? - SO's can hear commands spoken through the radio, and gives NCO and Command an extra way to command and locate everyone, not just LCPL+.

Who is it mainly for? - Officer | Trainee

Links to any content - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

- Support

Distinct mingery was found within the ranks of Security Officers, along with unnecessary chatter upon communications frequencies. But, GENSEC is also expected to know how to operate a radio by the time the get to Lance Corporal (which you can get almost immediately after if you're excelling).

Removal/adding of a radio to certain jobs is unnecessary and unneeded.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Generalizing all SO's as mingy is unfair for those that actually want to RP. While I understand most SO's don't have the best track record, I feel it is unfair to punish the rank all together, rather than those who act like morons on the job.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif