Evil's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

EVILDEED

Evil For mod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Evil for TMod

What is your in-game name?: CPL Evil 1A67 / Evil Sin 1A67

What is your steam name?: EvilDeed

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:72956092

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have staffed of a quit a bit on dark rp servers, always dealing with fail roleplay and rdm situations.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 weeks Ago

What date did you make your forums account? 2 weeks ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 71E7A7C26227DA413AF23EF15F8C6C69BC421D63

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I used to be Head admin On Plasma Gaming back in the day, it was a very populated server, I have been Staff on a lot of servers admin+

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes I read it multiple times

Timezone: Estern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I can be serious when needed and I can take a joke I am usually active. I will check logs and wont hesitate to warn/punish a player even a friend(unless i knew it was a joke) also i would be helpful in events and if i cant participate because of staffing, I would be fine with that, I am sure that i would make a good staff member. If I was to be accepted as a staff member I think that I would be a good staff member due to my good knowledge at the game & my experience as a staff member over the 2 years or so of me being staff on multiple other servers. Adding to that I think that I handle situations decently to satisfy the player with the outcome of the sit. I have a microphone and have been using it a lot more as I was harassed 2 years ago for using it mainly because of my voice. To finish with I am active within the server discord and on the forums once again. I have a lot of experience staffing, at least over 1100 hours I have staffed and I do a respectable job at it. Another reason I think I would be a good staff member is my experience with THIS server. I know how it can be. The server usually is calm but can get toxic. I try to keep people calm and happy. I don't try to escalate the situation at all, nor do I try to disrespect anyone. I am also good with evidence and I try to get as much as I can before I can conclude a sit, The last reason I think I am good at staffing is my quick actions. I can be very quick to get things done and not drag things out too long.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would approach the situation very calmly and in a good manor and try to calm them down, if he doesn't calm down I would get a admin plus to ming him/her for 10000 Sec following.

Edited by EVILDEED

-support 

Havent seen you on that much

Fairly new to the community 

Question 10 Is answered incorrectly 

You said you're active on forums with only 1 post

Never really seen you on discord

Last question is wrong leading me to think you haven't looked at the handbook

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+SUPPORT

I personally don't know you (considering I left PRP for SCP-RP a month ago) But what I can tell you is that MAJORITY of this app is very well put together. I could nitpick at some smaller things, but I will discuss that in a minute. You having previous experience is a plus, but beware, players here can get out of hand sometimes. I think you'd make a good addition to the team.

However, as I said I would go over my nitpicks. Your question 16 is very vague, almost to a point of you wouldn't try to do anything aside from "calming" them down. To what degree? How would you calm them down? How would you take being cursed at, or yelled at? What actions would you take prior to calling an admin+ to come administer a 10,000 second minge? These things need to be noted. 

You also don't have a poll, which is detrimental to applications of any degree. Regardless of what it is for. Be sure on future additions to applications that you add a poll. 

Last thing, keep in mind that everyone needs to be fair in a sit, regardless of what an outcome might come to be. You stating that you handle sits decently enough to satisfy players with the outcome. This could be a very crippling flaw over time especially if you have multiple people. Notice I said "COULD". Don't let that ruin you as everyone needs to have a positive outcome from a sit, nobody should be treated differently (unless they are a huge minge and don't care

Either way, good luck to you sir! 

Note: As Sion said Number 10 is wrong, it asked a blatant question. Also increase your forums activity that would definitely be a huge help. 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

7 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

17 minutes ago, Charlie said:

+/- Support

This is a good app 

Activity ingame could improve a bit

you have responded to your own app (you shouldn’t do that)

Maybe get a bit more known in the community.

7 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

Dont respond to your own applications.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-/+

Good app

nice guy from what I can see 

Good experience as staff before 

Low forums activity but we all start somewhere 

replied to his own app

I feel your a nice guy who can make a good addition to the staff team but I have reason to believe you haven’t read the staff handbook because you replied to your own application i would suggest goin over it again 

good luck ~Max 

Edited by Max Holland

Im going to be honest if you guys are saying Evil Is inactive then I dont think you play the server enough, Evil has been on frequently sometimes early sometimes late, He has spoken to me in teamspeak mulitple times and just yesterday me and him were in the EMS channel for at-least 2 hours, I feel like he is quite new however his Staffing experience shows me that he is more than qualified to join our team. Everyone is saying Question 10 is wrong (What rank are you applying for) which makes no sense, I wasnt even in discord till i got senior moderator, He is active, mature and actually is one of the few PD that Roleplays situations out, Forum activity needs to be improved however it seems you listen to peoples feed back and read the staff handbook, Question 16 could use a little work but apart from that this application is solid.

HUGE +Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

HUGE +SUPPORT

Very Active.

Very Mature.

Very Respectful.

Knows The Rules.

He did respond to his app but 

He did not know, so it was accident.

I hope it doesn't drag his app down cause 

he definitely should be on staff team.

I Think He Deserves A Chance, Taco.

25 minutes ago, Taco. said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Very Active.

Very Mature.

Very Respectful.

Knows The Rules.

PoliceRP Manager

5 hours ago, EVILDEED said:

so to the part where u said im not active on discord, I am active after hours for the fact while I play gmod and on the server discord does crash it sometimes and I don't wanna be in a rp situation and have my game crash because that does not look good on me, I am aiming to be more active on the forums.

Don't respond to your own app

You Replied to your Own Application Witch Automatically means you are denied if you read the hand book

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

On 8/11/2019 at 11:16 PM, Taco. said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Very Active.

Very Mature.

Very Respectful.

Knows The Rules.

+support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.