Interview with SCP-912

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-912] ~ Research (August 11, 2019)

Pre-test notes: 912 wasn't known for talking before. I want to take advantage of his sudden communication with humans. We could get information out of this experience.

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: JR Illager (Interviewer), SCP-912 (interviewed)

Level D personnel involved: 0

SCP: 912

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: Why is 912 suddenly talking? And what information can we get?

Background Research: SCP-912 is a sentient set of floating S.W.A.T. gear that attacks any armed subjects that are not in proper security or law enforcement uniforms. According to the dossier on 912, he doesn't directly respond to communication attempts, implying an inability to speak.

Hypothesis: 912 will diverge into its past, as well as its opinion on working for The Foundation

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): N/A

Analysis and Conclusion: 912 appears to show large degrees of intelligence and could be of value to the utilization department for riot control.

Interview log:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Where do you originate?

A: (assumed joke) I'm a bank guard.

Q: So you originate from a bank?

A: (laughing) You can't originate from a bank! I'm from Chicago.

Q: Okay, and despite the fact you are just a floating pile of armor, you can speak. Why is this?

A: I don't know, I just speak. Maybe god gave me this ability, I dunno [sic].

(this may imply 912 is religious, or at least understands religion as a concept.)

Q: You attack non-police officers whenever they have weapons drawn. Why is that?

A: I get nervous when non-officers have weapons drawn.

Q: Despite your S.W.A.T. garb, you only wield a baton. Why is this?

A: It's the weapon I'm most comfortable with.

Q: Okay, final question, how would you feel about working for The Foundation?

A: I do feel as if I could be a guard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: While it did go very little into its past, it certainly expressed the possibility of working for the Foundation

Researcher Notes: "Utilization might wanna work on picking up 912 as a guard. Its status as a mere pile of armor means we don't need to feed it or give it proper quarters while still reaping the benefits from it. Could be very useful for controlling D-class." 

-Junior Researcher Illager

Approved by the Director of Research and Security and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain,

And Protect.

Edited by A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox)

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.