Research Suggestion - Denied

iBox

Hello fellow researchers,

I think that Researchers I, II, III, IV  should all be required (or should be pushed to being more willing) to showing Juniors how to conduct test. When I first started I was super confused on what or whatnot to do in a test and I was scared I was going to get a strike or demotion if I did something wrong. Also, I was very confused on what would or wouldn't be against the rules regarding testing.

Recently I have been doing tests teaching new or fairly new Junior Researchers how to conduct a test on Safe, and Keter types of SCP's. If you see me in the laboratory please feel free to come up and ask to tag along or ask for me to assist you in a test. Currently I have done 3 tests with 3+ juniors showing them how to conduct a test. If you see me, ask any questions in which would be necessary.

Best regards,

Bongo Bunions.

- Support

JRs are new the the community, branch and the server. It will take them a couple tests to get perfect results. They should learn from experience and they should be critiqued on points they can better on. I also do not believe this to be necessary is because it would waste the time of our researchers when they can be writing down a test/conducting one themselves. If they have questions about lore or how to conduct tests they should be answered but teaching every JR instead of just teaching it into the training. I, II researchers are not usually experienced enough to teach on a level were they can clearly understand, this does not apply to all of them but most. If any JR is confused about testing 
they can be linked to the SOP because everything inside will answer their questions.

Aight I don't approve of this

7 hours ago, Arussso said:

- Support

JRs are new the the community, branch and the server. It will take them a couple tests to get perfect results. They should learn from experience and they should be critiqued on points they can better on. I also do not believe this to be necessary is because it would waste the time of our researchers when they can be writing down a test/conducting one themselves. If they have questions about lore or how to conduct tests they should be answered but teaching every JR instead of just teaching it into the training. I, II researchers are not usually experienced enough to teach on a level were they can clearly understand, this does not apply to all of them but most. If any JR is confused about testing 
they can be linked to the SOP because everything inside will answer their questions.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

20 hours ago, Arussso said:

- Support