Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing:

Bongo Bunions (Researcher I)

Flygon (Junior Researcher)

Saus (Junior Researcher)

Roostersteain (Junior Researcher)

MTF Nu7 RCT Evil

MTF Nu7 R5 Robot

[ All Junior researchers involved helped and should recieve equal participation in this test. Each was needed for some task to get such a high risk test off.]

Amount of D class involved: 1

SCP: SCP-049

Errors and/or safety hazards: D-Class prisoner was considered biohazard material and therefore was incinerated after test.

Question: Will a D-Class patient mental state be the same, increased, or diminished when given SCP-049 cure after being infected.

Background Research: Before given SCP-049 disease we asked multiple questions regarding; age, name, and a simple math equation. The test subject seemed to have already been a subject of lower IQ and failed to even complete simple math equations. 

Hypothesis: The patient will come out with a lowered IQ as well as diminished brain and possibly motor functions.

Observation: Upon administering the patient with the disease, waited a couple minutes and then 049 cured him. When retrieved the patient came out with a different dialect and a distinct accent. Upon asking the patient his name, he said “My name is SCP-052500”, and could not remember his age. When moving patient to the incinerators, he constantly mumbled random words and phrases that made no sense. Repeatidly saying something like “I saw it all” and “I was the one.” Patient had no problems with motor functions though.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos): N/A

Analysis: Patient returned with diminished brain functions.

Conclusion: Conclusive

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes.