Vizz's ban appeal

csgotower.com

Steam Name: Jackk

Ingame Name: Vizz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98534825

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Snar i think

Reason for Ban: Umm i think it was for making fun of logan by spamming a photo of him telling me to kms

Dispute: its been a while and i was hoping to come back and see everyone again i really want to say sorry to some people for leaving on a bad note i dont really have a full proof reason i guess so i would be very happy if i were to come back but not like i would be pissed if i cant. its truly up to you guys and if you think ive changed enough.

+support

I have you on steam and you have been such a chill dude when I talked to you. Your such a fun, nice and caring guy. I didn't even notice you got blacklisted, I know you can get carried away and that's why you eventually apologize to the person, that's one of the things I like about you and the things you have taught me, you showed me how to get balls to do things. I really hope you can come back and get unblacklisted, your application needs some fixing but I hope you will fix it if you know-how. Yeah you can do this stuff where you make fun of people, some know its a joke and some take it very seriously, but I don't know why you were dissing in the first place so I think this app is just an apology. I know you care for the community, you told me yourself when you were playing SMITE. Good luck Vizz ❤️ 

Kind Hearted

Nice Guy

Really Cares For Community

Deserves A 2nd Chance

If this gets accepted, at least a punishment should be a 6-8 month Staff Restriction like many others

-Epi Pen

Sorry dude, No

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Willy said:

- Support

You broke every single rule that you could possibly think of before I banned you. Also I'm pretty sure you're blacklisted. That's not appealable ...

~Charlie

1 hour ago, Willy said:

- Support

You broke every single rule that you could possibly think of before I banned you. Also I'm pretty sure you're blacklisted. That's not appealable ...

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-SUPPORT

There was a lot of things that you got let by with and I almost feel that was the last and final straw from SMT. Personally, I liked you at first but then you slowly turned into this person who didn't act at all the way you used to. Also know your past friendships with Vibez, Neiko and Nandy, I would also say no. Rules were broken, you didn't really care, and now that you're banned it's really starting to settle in, not to mention the things you'd do behind peoples backs. I don't want to see you back to be honest with you. 

Also, if your ban was a blacklist, it's not appealable. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-support

You went from being a good guy, to this.  I remember Willy dealing with you, and that you were trying to break every single rule possible to see what it would take to get banned.  Well, you succeeded.

47 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

You went from being a good guy, to this.  I remember Willy dealing with you, and that you were trying to break every single rule possible to see what it would take to get banned.  Well, you succeeded.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Unfortunately, by us un-banning you, it would just cause more issues in this community. Vizz, you chose to leave this community on a very bad note. That was a decision that you made and not anyone else. We would gain nothing from un-banning you, so for that reason:

Denied. 

• Fame locked this topic