mr meme ban appeal

large sprite

Steam Name: large sprite

Ingame Name: mr meme

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:172763424

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Ronin King

Reason for Ban: RDM| ARDM|Attempted Mass RDM|NITRP|Staff Diss

Dispute: I think I got mr. ronin here on a bad day. What happened is: I did revenge rdm one person, one time. I started getting shot at immediately after this, so I started returning fire and running away in zigzags so I could get away. I was almost in the clear when ronin here pulled me to a sit, stripped me of my weapons, asked me why I was "mass rdming" and warned me for the same reason for the ban minus the staff diss. I was at 33 health at the time of the sit; the ARDM, attempted mass rdm, and NITRP simply do not apply at all. I revenge rdmed one person and shot another in self defense, after he shot me first, all the while running to get away from all of it. 

So, after I got the warn, I said in chat it was the longest warn I had ever gotten and said "ur retarded" and then he hit me with the one week ban.  

I was roleplaying for at least 30 minutes before this happened. (NITRP is just not true).

I only shot people in self defense, minus the one revenge rdm I admitted to ronin (ARDM does not apply). 

Attempted mass rdm is just ridiculous. No part of that is true. 

I did rdm one person and call ronin retarded. I am very sorry for both of these things. Regardless of whether or not my warn was valid, it is no excuse to staff disrespect. I can only assume that I caught ronin on a bad day and he got mad from this insult and banned me because of it. 

I don't usually take the time to appeal bans on servers that ban me but this was pretty absurd. All in all, I got a 1 week ban for one rdm and calling ronin retarded. I am sorry for these things and I will never staff diss again, I will try not to rdm again either. 

Idk. Kind of fishy considering Ronin is one of the most laid back staff members and he doesn't just ban for up to a week off of a RDM and Staff diss. Believe me. Let me get his side first and i'll give my full opinion.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

You got cuffed by SS, LTAP'd(which I warned you for) came right back on, revenge rdm'd a different SS, shot at the other SS, ran across spawn, started shooting up a random civvie then when I was trying to give you a minge, called me retarded.  You can't claim self defense in shooting people, when you're the one who started rdming. 

scKxBTQ.png

Also, you flat out lied here by saying you were RPing for a half hour before this happened. You ltap'd, and came right back on to mass rdm. I provide the timestamps below. Not even 5 minutes went by between your ltap and your warn/ban for the RDM spree.  You got unbanned for another Mass RDM spree last week.

EZu0mKI.png?1

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

• Fame locked this topic