Phenix being a minge

Wunder

Your In-Game Name: LCPL William 1B56

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:162944892

Staff member's In-Game Name:  Phenix

What did they do? They warned me for following orders from higher ups. I radioed in that we have a 10-32 (armed suspect) and everyone in radio they all said take him down, kill him, shoot him. So i followed orders. 2 minutes later I get pulled by this mod and gets warned because I listened to higher ups literally CERT Taco was there and he told me to shoot and taze and arrest. Same with everyone else. Now I know no ones gonna belive me due to favoritism because all i have is a picture and no recorded evidence because I suspect that all "admins" should obey and know how to do their job but, obviously I was wrong.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1831161821

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1831164345

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?  Demotion on phenix's part he minges sometimes as well out of this.

Or a warn he deserves something.

Edited by Boiowilliamiskool69

No evidence, Also how does this show him being a minge he is warning you for RDM, If you believe this warning is false go to the report section and appeal it.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Just now, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Waiting for @PhenixBoy300

It shows nothing but warning...theres nothing the full story to what happened...

Gonna be honest, This Jakey isnt reading anything he is +Support/-Supporting

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-support

Doesn't show any actual proof of me minging

MY SIDE:

I got a report of you RDAing someone, I took him to a sit and then he said you killed him then arrested him, I checked logs and saw it was you, I brought you to the sit and asked why you killed and cuffed him, you said he had a gun out, you asked over radio if you should kill him for not dropping the gun, which he WASN'T under FearRP since it was one gun to one, you then killed him, called EMS and cuffed him, so it wasn't RDA but it was RDM, I then checked your time (you have 2 days so you should have known not to that) and also saw you had a few warns, so I warned you for RDM, then TPed you AND the cuffed guy to the jail for a faster arrest. Also, I think you left out the part where you were saying stuff like "This is fucking bullshit" and things like that.

Edited by PhenixBoy300

+ support 

From what phenix said. A officer has right to shoot a armed suspect if they refuse to drop the weapon if they are a threat to life therefore it wasn't really RDM. There is no other way to neutralise him since he has a gun out, he can't tazer for obvious reassons and if he walked up cuff he would of been shot dead 

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

10 minutes ago, Sion said:

+ support 

From what phenix said. A officer has right to shoot a armed suspect if they refuse to drop the weapon if they are a threat to life therefore it wasn't really RDM. There is no other way to neutralise him since he has a gun out, he can't tazer for obvious reassons and if he walked up cuff he would of been shot dead 

That's not what I said, what I said is he can't shoot him for having a gun out, he should have called for backup and waited until the suspect was under FearRP to cuff him

+ Support for warn appeal.

If it's gun on gun situation and the personal has not attempted to drop the weapon and backup is on the way (He called CERT as he said). An officer can open fire if he believes he will be successful in his endeavor to come out on top of the fight and protect himself from death. Since he successfully killed the other person and called EMS so he could be to taken jail. It seems like the person who called the sit is the less roleplay person as they called an Admin to get out of a legitimate jail time.

As for the mingey report.

- Support 

As there is no evidence of him being a "minge". How ever. I feel as though the Staff member in question should familiarize themselves with the Rules and Laws regarding Police and Tac teams as this isn't the first encounter regarding opening fire with this staff member.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 8/11/2019 at 10:27 PM, Yobo said:

If it's gun on gun situation and the personal has not attempted to drop the weapon and backup is on the way (He called CERT as he said). An officer can open fire if he believes he will be successful in his endeavor to come out on top of the fight and protect himself from death. Since he successfully killed the other person and called EMS so he could be to taken jail. It seems like the person who called the sit is the less roleplay person as they called an Admin to get out of a legitimate jail time.

- Support 

As there is no evidence of him being a "minge". How ever. I feel as though the Staff member in question should familiarize themselves with the Rules and Laws regarding Police and Tac teams as this isn't the first encounter regarding opening fire with this staff member.

^^

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 4:27 PM, Yobo said:

- Support 

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Fame locked this topic