682 disappears when tranqued - Closed

Cryolast

Hi SMT 

So I was getting reports of 682 vanishing when tranqued and I thought he may be hacking or something (cause I didn't know it was a glitch) and when 682 was tranquilized, He disappeared! I don't know if this is the same for other classes but this needs to be fixed. It's really hard to re contain 682 right now because of this glitch.

Proof= 

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

The reason is most likely being to that there is no ragdoll for it. So since it is sopose to use the ragdoll it cant be found.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 8/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, Chief_ said:

The reason is most likely being to that there is no ragdoll for it. So since it is sopose to use the ragdoll it cant be found.

Well that wouldn't make much sense considering its never done this before, and I believe it ragdolled at one point before.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator