SCP-RP Rewards Not Working? - Closed

Retrospect

I haven't gotten the rewards for joining the forums and the discord group within the scp-rp server.
Already tried re-login in, restarting, re-joining, and nothing.

When I click the "get reward" button It says I haven't completed the task even though I'm clearly logged in.
Same with the Discord group, just says It's inviting me, but nothing happens.
Don't know what's causing this bug, but it needs to be fixed somehow and be able to give out rewards to not just myself, but to anyone who also might be trying to claim their rewards.

https://i.imgur.com/QoA4Gqj.png
https://i.imgur.com/DW9pRyZ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Forums takes a bit of messing around as you need to sign in with steam. Discord hasn't worked for anyone. Like stated above it is something that is being looked into but it isn't very high on the priority list compared to more important issues.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mother Bear said:

i have also run into this issue it's not a big deal trainoverlord was a really big help with this issue and refered me to this link whenever this issue is resolve i can get the money it's not a big deal ❤️ big thanks tho to the staff

No problem man let us know if there is any other way we can assist you.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 4 weeks later...