Not enough things to be arrested for. - Accepted

holdeen

40 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

I agree with that, maybe add a cosmetics menu to customise your character a bit

I might start a new suggestion about this, mind if I quote you on it?

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

I posted something similiar to this except with a different approach: 

We already have ways to make money, but not enough ways to spend them.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

- support 

Over the last couple of years weve seen alot of different money making addons. None of them turned out good or like in the end. First few days exitment but in the end it didnt last long. 

Im still surprised current weed is still here.

I understand ''this is something different" believe me they all say that.

Gl

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 8/10/2019 at 7:15 AM, Boiowilliamiskool69 said:

I 100% agree with this. Just think of it. Imagine growing weed having to refill water and gas. Having to dry your own weed. Pack your own weed, however high level of THC you can make it. Imagine robbing the bank and going back to your house and making the best doobys. That would be soooo fun. 

+SUPPORT

One reason? Lag 

We used to have another drug system. It was Meth. 

It caused so many issues with the server it was unreal, so my opinion is going to stay at "no" in terms of another drug on the server. 

Really to be honest, there are plenty of ways to be arrested, just everyone decides to shoot their way out of a situation vs actually complying and go to jail. I personally believe that everything is fine the way that it is now with Weed and Illegal minors. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

I think some basic drug systems that don’t lag things out could be implemented. If anyone here has played on Defconnations APB RP (i think policerp now), the way they did coca plants was a really good example of a minimalistic way of adding drug money makers.

And drugs probably wouldn’t replace printers, but if they made enough money people would probably use both.

+Support for this idea as long as the addons are simple

• 1 month later...