Not enough things to be arrested for. - Accepted

holdeen

What you want to see? -  A new drug addon installed.

Why should we add it? - So there are more reasons to be arrested for rather than driving like a maniac. 

What are the advantages of having this? - People will be more hooked on the server and it will be way more fun. 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-grow-op-weed-script

Please read!!!: After playing on this server for a couple days it starts to feel kind of empty. You build a base get Bitminers upgrade them and wait. Of course there are printers but they require far much more effort to operate, make less money, and to top it off are illegal. The weed addon isn't even worth your time unless your a beginner but you start with 50k and thats enough to buy some bitminers that make more money. (Even with no upgrades!) One of the things i suggest to spice up the server and make people really get hooked is adding another drug mod. Now if i need too i would be willing to donate so this can be possible but this mod (https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-grow-op-weed-script) Is my favorite weed mod it not only allows you to grow and sell weed you can improve your weed and make it stronger! So now people will keep playing so they can have the best weed and dominate the market. Also this can create a whole new black market which allows the FBI more opportunities rather than just a normal cop. Anyway i can go on and on about how much this would mean to me, and how beneficial this can be to the server's popularity but ill cut it short. - Joe Lee ? 

Not the best way of making currency! : Multiple staff members have given me the classic "Well it doesn't make enough money to be relevant!" Ok what about printers? Not only are they illegal but they make barely any cash. And like i have mentioned in replies its not only about making money, its also for RP. 

Edited by holdeen

no, this is not an original suggestion at all and it's been denied. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 minutes ago, Calamity said:

no, this is not an original suggestion at all and it's been denied. 

I understand that but it makes no sense, why deny it? Give me one good reason why. Imagine how cool it would be to run your own black market selling high quality product only you can make? 

Also saying its not an original suggestion proves that people want change yet you keep denying them?

Edited by holdeen

Just now, holdeen said:

I understand that but it makes no sense, why deny it? Give me one good reason why. Imagine how cool it would be to run your own black market selling high quality product only you can make? 

I 100% agree with this. Just think of it. Imagine growing weed having to refill water and gas. Having to dry your own weed. Pack your own weed, however high level of THC you can make it. Imagine robbing the bank and going back to your house and making the best doobys. That would be soooo fun. 

+SUPPORT

Didnt work before. Not gonna work now.

- Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

If you didn't know before there was something called lean. It was a drug, you make it you sell it. No one used it and even the npc that you sell it to broke. The whole thing was just a waste and I think might of be causing lag. I also think before I joined the community there was other ways of making drugs but im not sure.

If this were to be added, yeah it would be popular for awhile but it would probably die after awhile due to easier and better ways to make money such as printers or bitminers.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

1 minute ago, Dredgen said:

If you didn't know before there was something called lean. It was a drug, you make it you sell it. No one used it and even the npc that you sell it to broke. The whole thing was just a waste and I think might of be causing lag. I also think before I joined the community there was other ways of making drugs but im not sure.

If this were to be added, yeah it would be popular for awhile but it would probably die after awhile due to easier and better ways to make money such as printers or bitminers.

Listen though this isnt my app but i support it and this isnt lean at all its a weed mod that has a thing that dosent cause much lag what so ever Its the best weed mod on the market as of now and holdeeeen said he would pay for it. Honestly if its not original and already have been said it means so many people want and like it.

7 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Yeah but thats whats different about this mod is although it might not be the best way to make money its has a point. Other drug mods follow the same dumb algorithm "You make it, you sell it"  but this one is different! You can actually do the drugs you make as well as mixing strains (which creates different effects), making them more powerful via splicing (makes visual effects more stronger), and it adds more things for cops to do. Plus like i mentioned it lets the FBI have something special! 

31 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

We've tried this before and it didn't work out so great. 

I understand, I was just recently informed of your past experiences with drug mods and i have written a reply explaining why this particular mod is different. 

Please read it!

Edited by holdeen

Still not changing my opinion. If you wish to continue this conversation more private message me. Do not reply to this message please.

8 hours ago, Dredgen said:

The whole thing was just a waste and I think might of be causing lag.

They nerfed it hard so it was shit, It cost more to make then it did to sell

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

3 hours ago, [GL] Kanny said:

They nerfed it hard so it was shit, It cost more to make then it did to sell

Do you understand that im talking about a different mod? 

And even so this is an RP server where getting high would be considered RP.

On 8/9/2019 at 8:04 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

We've tried this before and it didn't work out so great. 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

echo you have tried out this exact mod ? I have played on gaming light before this weed mod was even released whatever sorry for commenting again i think its a good idea so does so many other people but if you don't like it then im just gonna stop.

51 minutes ago, Boiowilliamiskool69 said:

echo you have tried out this exact mod ? I have played on gaming light before this weed mod was even released whatever sorry for commenting again i think its a good idea so does so many other people but if you don't like it then im just gonna stop.

- Support

You can get arrested for more than you know.

It's called Roleplaying.

As for money. The economy is already high market and doesn't need more cash growth. 

I would like a new form but not this way of light. Its clunky from past experiences and wouldn't fit into GL with our current optimising.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

17 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

You can get arrested for more than you know.

It's called Roleplaying.

As for money. The economy is already high market and doesn't need more cash growth. 

I would like a new form but not this way of light. Its clunky from past experiences and wouldn't fit into GL with our current optimising.

Also, with the new patty wagon, people will be grindimg A LOT to get the 1 billion dollars required to buy it

+/- Support

I like the idea of making new ways to make money/get arrested, but because this option didn't work before, I don't think having a drug market is the best way to carry out your goal.

On 8/10/2019 at 1:23 AM, Dredgen said:

Didnt work before. Not gonna work now.

- Support

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

2 hours ago, utetwo said:

+/- Support

I like the idea of making new ways to make money/get arrested, but because this option didn't work before, I don't think having a drug market is the best way to carry out your goal.

Ok its settled no ways to be arrested you can deny the app suggestion i guess

9 hours ago, Boiowilliamiskool69 said:

Ok its settled no ways to be arrested you can deny the app suggestion i guess

Just based upon what Dredgen and Eternity said, this specific way to make money won't work, as it's already failed. However, there could be different things that can be added to make the experience more immersive.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

29 minutes ago, utetwo said:

Just based upon what Dredgen and Eternity said, this specific way to make money won't work, as it's already failed. However, there could be different things that can be added to make the experience more immersive.

No, not really, thats what sucks, and the current market is kind of broke, at least 5 people have 100 mil, and almost everyone has 1 mil, so this isnt really needed

2 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

No, not really, thats what sucks, and the current market is kind of broke, at least 5 people have 100 mil, and almost everyone has 1 mil, so this isnt really needed

There's really nothing to spend money on but guns and cars. You only use guns to commit more crimes to earn more money. 

Maybe there should be new ways to spend money rather than earn it?

9 minutes ago, utetwo said:

There's really nothing to spend money on but guns and cars. You only use guns to commit more crimes to earn more money. 

Maybe there should be new ways to spend money rather than earn it?

I agree with that, maybe add a cosmetics menu to customise your character a bit