• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Cpt.

In-Game Name: LT Adams 1L57

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96164252

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 1 from 3 years ago.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  A lot of the reasons that I felt I should be promoted from SM to LT still apply when I am talking about this promotion. I believe that I have a level of maturity and experience that very few others have on this server. On more than 1 occasion I have been commended for my work, maturity, and conflict resolution in game by powerful officials including the Director of the FBI. I know that as a command member within the Rockford PD I need to set an example for the entire PD while also making sure that our supervisors and officers are doing the same. I choose to go the extra mile in situations like these. Where most supervisors write off an incident as not that important or don’t even address the incident at all. I view those moments as learning opportunities where I can sit down an officer and what them what happened, where the think they went wrong, and what we can do moving forward to make sure the incident does not happen again. There are a lot of people within the PD that will just tell someone not to do something and let them go. Then that thing happens again and again. We as supervisors and command only look as good as our worst officer. So, I plan to make a change in officer behavior so civilians can see the the Rockford PD isn’t incompetent or full of children. (Not my words, just what I know people think.) 

As I stated in my LT app, I have over 6 years of Police Rp experience in not only low, but high command positions as well. This is not only in Garry’s Mod, but also other games like Arma 3 and FiveM. I have held almost any position you can think of within a police department from Corporal to Chief as well as I have experience running subdivisions such as K9, TEU, Detective, and so on. Finally, as far as experience goes, I have 2+ years IRL experience in Law Enforcement Organization and Administration so I know what I am doing and feel I can be very beneficial to high command offering suggestions and input. I am also on the server almost everyday whether it is 2am or 2pm. I try to hop on for a few hours and get some work done.I think we could use some more Cpt.+ online during those dead times to deal with any  incoming problems that lower officers might not be able to deal with.

With that experience, I have seen just about everything there is to see. Which means I know how to handle situations when I am under pressure from command and higher-ups or when I am working against the clock. Those are the situations where I thrive. I feel that I can get a lot more done when projects are set with a deadline that must be met. This also means that I have seen about every officer that you can think of and I have worked with them. I know how to work with lazy officers, officers that don’t want to do what is expected of them with their respective rank, and straight up just incompetent officers. To make sure that they feel appreciated and valued so that they can strive for promotions and work harder within the PD because they know that what they are doing matters. I feel that one of the biggest problems within the PD is that officers just don’t care because they don’t think that they are being watched or that they have a say in the PD. But as Captain, I want to make sure that all police officers know that their actions affect all officers within the PD even though they may feel like they are just a small step on the promotional ladder. 

I am very excited to hear some feedback so I know what I can do better in the future and what everyone thinks I am doing good right now. 

(671 Words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

19 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

(Hint, you can get that appealed)

+support

Active

Mature

Friendly

Deserves CPT

Good Luck, Phenix

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

23 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

(Hint, you can get that appealed)

+support

Active

Mature

Friendly

Deserves CPT

Good Luck, Phenix

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP