Roll Guidlines - Denied

Chief_

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant ! 

What you want to see? - New roll guidlines

Why should we add it? - Updated and explained a bit better

What are the advantages of having this? - Harder to do cyanide. + 05 doesn't get insta suicide.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - No but down below are the guidlines

Before

You may only roll for 1 specific action every 5 minutes (No Camping!).

The highest roller in any situation will win the situation.

In order to steal a vehicle/helicopter, you must roll an 80+.

In order to disable lights, activate teslas as C. You must roll a 60+.   

In order to activate a bomb collar/consume a suicide pill, you must roll a 40+ (You may not do this if utilities are stripped prior).        

In order to arm an explosive, you must roll a 25+.

In order to activate a lockdown, you must roll a 75+.

In order to perform any miscellaneous action (I.E shoving someone/tackling a guard), you must roll a 30+.  

You may NOT restrain anyone who has a weapon out and it running. They must be put under FearRP.    

After

You may only roll for 1 specific action every 5 minutes (No Camping!).

The highest roller in any situation will win the situation. 

For rolling for stealing a car/doing lights or to activate lockdown you must call staff to oversee it.

In order to disable lights as CI. You must roll a 75+.

In order to activate a bomb collar/consume a suicide pill, you must roll a 55+ (You may not do this if utilities are stripped prior).       

In order to find/take a bomb collar/suicide pill, you must roll a  40+.

In order to arm an explosive, you must roll a 25+.

In order to de-activate a lockdown (not full-site), you must roll an 80+ as GOI.

In order to turn on/off Tesla's, you must roll a 35+. (Foundation doesn't need to)

In order to perform any miscellaneous action (I.E shoving someone/tackling a guard), you must roll a 30+. 

You may NOT restrain anyone who has a weapon out and it running. They must be put under FearRP. (3+ for gun out| 1 for behind them| 2 for no gun like 049) 

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

If you could rang. +/- support for different ones. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, BlackJesus6996 said:

plus why make it harder for ci to turn off light be dont do it often

-Support

XD mbad on that. Was re-writing them since my copy and paste wasn't really working. (transferring to gmod to a word doc)

13 hours ago, Kade said:

I think the roll guidelines are fine how they are

20 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-support 

if you a foundation member WHY would you have to roll to use your OWN control room?

This ^

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...