SCP-049 Digestive System log #1

Corners

------------------------------------SCANNING-----------------------SCANNING-------------------------------

Begin Log

Name:Corner

Clearance Level:2

List of Personnel involved in testing:D-Class “Shyn” MTF Nu7 PVT PT6, and Senior Researcher Corner.

Amount of D class involved: 1

SCP: SCP-049

Errors and/or safety hazards: Apparently Not enough MTF

Question: Does SCP-049 have a digestive system?

Background Research:  SCP-049 is a humanoid entity,which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time. X-rays do indicate that despite this, SCP-049 does have a humanoid skeletal structure beneath its outer layer.

Hypothesis: I believed SCP-049 would not have a digestive system. 

Observation: When we were all in SCP-049’s CC me and the Nu7 pulled out our weapons, I gave the D-Class a hotdog and a granola bar to give to SCP-049. We let the D-Class enter SCP-049’s Chamber we then closed it. The D-Class then handed SCP-049 the hotdog where SCP-049 was questioning what it was, the D-Class explained where SCP-049 then accepted my request to devour it. SCP-049 then immediately began choking on it eventually spitting it out saying it was poison. The D-Class then gave SCP-049 the granola bar, SCP-049 did not take it but instead SCP-049 then pulled out REDACTED and REDACTED the D-Class. SCP-049 turned the D-Class into SCP-049-2. The Nu7 attempted to terminate SCP-049-2 but SCP-049 and SCP-049-2 then breached containment.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos): N/A

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-049 did react how I thought he would when he devoured the hotdog though I was not expecting his reaction after the D-Class gave him the granola bar where he seemed aggressive towards us. He then breached

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Mostly 

---------------------------------------------END---LOG-------------------------------------------------

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer