Panda0Playz Event Application

PandaInShitpostLand

In-Game Name: Panda

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76404074

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: MTF E11 PFC

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7-8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Nope

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 2 (as i was told)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Interesting events are needed. most of the time i see 079 event, or 008 event, what about Dr. brights cloning incident, or door control event (will get into more detail) but also, I've been a creative bunch, usually i can just make up something on the spot, or take others for inspiration. i think we might have enough staff, more events would be fun, something on the random. one hour we have a bunch of headcrabs running around, another hour D-Class are suddenly in HCZ. Roleplay events, Killing events. Now D-Class have guns! the more random the better. of course being reasonable. we might be able to do things to avoid so many riots from happening, if we put boxing rings in D-Block, and people can bet on fighters, and make the D-Class more active then the riots, and we need to mention how sometimes D-Class are on the bad end of the stick, and gensec/mtf are on the bad end of the stick. having events to balance out the side whos suffering more will make a better balance and people having more fun. of course even though i said 008/079 events are a bit too common, sometimes one of those brings some light and fun into the server. those are too hard to avoid, and plus, the more even team, the more we can work together to make an awesome event, the more minds the better.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 079's is turned on, a protector barricades the door, heres  the catch, the door controls aren't online, there is a spare forgotten MTF E11 robot, its in lcz, near utility bunks, even though door controls are offline, 079 still has access to this robot, its powered on controlled by 079. this robot has one goal, turn on the door controls. it has heavy guns, made out of titanium, and has a taste for blood. everything and anything will be terminated apon the sight of the robot, scp's being the exception, it has level 4 access, once active, special mtf units will be called in, they have level 3 access, and there goal is to defeat the robot, normal mtf units can kill it, but will stand no chance, these special units will have alot of health and Armour, not even close to what the robot has, sheer numbers will be needed to take it out, once the event has gone for more than 15 minutes, then, some bigger and badder robots will be called in, these are controlled by e11, more health, bigger guns. if the robot is not defeated before he turns on the power. the robot will automatically deactivate, and a full site containment breach will commence.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 049. the fact that he just want to "cure" the people with the "plague" is interesting. and hes not even close to being finished on what he can do to people. an army of his "cured" individuals are lethal. unless you have guns.

Edited by Panda0Playz
Changing a few harmless things about app

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

• 2 weeks later...

+/- Support 

- can't do riot events

+ good event idea

- don't see you on enough to know who you are

I've already done plenty of d class fighting ring events don't go stealing my ideas ?

+ Good application

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Seen you once on this server little guy but...
+Good application.
You seem very new to the server.
Good luck Panda!

Edited by MizterBoozleNoozle

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+Support
Good app

Cool event Idea

+/- Support

Says he's active but I don't see him around

Think you'd be a great fit!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Denied

-I haven't seen you on the server in quite a while

-Good Application, though.

Reapply in 10 days if you wish.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic