Branch update: Adding Hazmat - Accepted

Spookie Ghostie

Name of Job: All Research and Research low command jobs. (may change if juniors run around with hazmat suits  on or if people don't RP with them correctly.)

Job Model (Model Paths): Add hazmat suits for SCP testing. Links to the recommended models can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=620046026&searchtext=hazmat

Job Description: Doesn't change 

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Doesn't change

Job Salary: Stays the same 

Job HP: Stays the same

Job Armor: Stays the same. 

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=620046026&searchtext=hazmat

Image of Model: 

image.png.e73f9925a4d356648b016408e95c09ed.png

Edited by Spookie Ghostie

3 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Isn't needed at all

-D-Bois can be used for tests while researchers stand back and observe like they are supposed to

-Personally I don't see how this would help with RP

I forgot to say why its needed this is mainly because of tests with SCP 008 or other chemical SCP's for one I wouldn't want to conduct a test without proper protection and these hazmat suits provide that protection. We don't always use D class for tests for many different reasons sometimes the gensec and or MTF don't want to help us. 

On 8/8/2019 at 9:46 PM, Spookie Ghostie said:

I forgot to say why its needed this is mainly because of tests with SCP 008 or other chemical SCP's for one I wouldn't want to conduct a test without proper protection and these hazmat suits provide that protection. We don't always use D class for tests for many different reasons sometimes the gensec and or MTF don't want to help us. 

+Support on that one, since chemical SCPs can be deadly, and scientist are not safe enough as they are currently.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

8 hours ago, ASimplePlayer said:

+Support on that one, since chemical SCPs can be deadly, and scientist are not safe enough as they are currently.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 8/8/2019 at 7:46 PM, Spookie Ghostie said:

+Support for reasons above, adds to RP and as long as there are rules set to make it where all researchers dont wear it simply because its cool there is no issue with this

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 8/8/2019 at 12:53 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Isn't needed at all

-D-Bois can be used for tests while researchers stand back and observe like they are supposed to

On 8/8/2019 at 5:53 PM, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Isn't needed at all

-helps researchers make better quality experiments

-doesn't make sense to use class d for something like this as there is a limited supply of death row inmates 

-looks a lot better in research experiments where the researcher takes pictures, as they would be in an actual hazmat suit instead of a make believe one

-/+ Support

I support the addition, But wouldn't it be better to have a Hazmat Suit Entity that equips a Hazmat Suit instead of having a Player Model put in?

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

2 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

-/+ Support

I support the addition, But wouldn't it be better to have a Hazmat Suit Entity that equips a Hazmat Suit instead of having a Player Model put in?

You should make a suggestion for that, that sounds like a great idea!

On 8/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, Kratos™ said:

-/+ Support

I mean this could be a good idea but what if people just randomly equip it. And even if someone uses the hazmat suit is there a way to turn it off or take it off. Also where would be put it.

On 8/12/2019 at 10:43 AM, Kratos™ said:

-/+ Support

+Support

On 8/13/2019 at 4:26 PM, Spookie Ghostie said:

I mean this could be a good idea but what if people just randomly equip it. And even if someone uses the hazmat suit is there a way to turn it off or take it off. Also where would be put it.

This was way back when, But with Gbombs 5 (Or something like that), There was a Hazmat Suit that was an entity and a Suit Remover. Depending on the SCP, like 035, 008, etc. etc. The Suits can be placed in the airlock to SCP-035, in the Closet in SCP-008, Armory, And the Old SCP-173 Room that Research took over.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.