Chief's Staff Report

Orange šŸŠ

1 hour ago, Carpenter John said:

- Support

Evidence is inconclusive. Chief provided us with a video from his point of view. It is not uncommon for MTF to stand guard at Gate A. I don't know why that is being used against him.

Ā 

I myself am a little on a +/- side of things. I can vouch 110% that you can hear the ENDING of a keypad cracker (like when it finishes up) through walls and doors. I will be walking through HCZ sometimes and hear it all day.Ā 

As far as the gate opening, well, it varies from place to place. Sometimes I will hear it in HCZ, other times, ill hear it in LCZ in some places. Sometimes, I won't hear it open at all EVEN if im standing next to it (true story)Ā 

Now, does it seem sketched with him spectating? Well yeah. The timing is off, what Nimo says, is off. Of course it's going to be sketched out. Plus Chiefs previous staff reports really don't help at all in this case.Ā 

That's how I view it anyway, I'll be happy to give a bigger and more in depth answer later on when I have more time if it is needed.Ā 

NOTE: I dont think a full on demotion is required if this gets accepted. I think a warn for staff abuse and metagame would be just fine.Ā 

Ā ā€œThe only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.ā€ ā€” C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since MarchĀ 2018 ||

|| FormerĀ MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || FormerĀ NSA Director || FormerĀ MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

7 hours ago, October said:

+support,

this ainā€™t it Chief. With all your staff reports I think you might want to be more careful in behavior and rethink your actions. Please donā€™t take this as a personal attack sir, but I side with Orange.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner.Ā 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR FixerĀ 

Ā 

+/- Support

Before I can provide a full + or -, I'd like to see a full video of at least 2-3 minute length BEFORE you got to gate A. Sorry if it sounds intrusive, but it would really help see if you did indeed use !spectate to see if they were on the way.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 8/9/2019 at 4:42 PM, Catsro said:

+Support the evidence is clear.

^ also this happens a lot but without bangs normally and also knowing CI+ is on and theĀ timer was up and seeing a CPL on is kinda abusingĀ your tab to see if the will raid (would that be meta gaming)

Edited by jackrhyssull

On 8/9/2019 at 5:48 AM, Chief_ said:

Ok, I looked through some stuff on my videos folder and found some gameplay. You can hear the keypad crack noise.Ā https://plays.tv/video/5d4cf826a040cf9f3b/i-can-hearĀ At 6 seconds if you go to that you can hear the keypad crack noise. As I stated I go there due to me assuming Ci could possibly be raiding. I would have placed it sooner but informed that dude that mines were removed for this reason (which is public). Also, I have placed it before and it has blown up MTF. I'd apologize when that happens. But I don't usually advert it because when I do that Ci or d-class sometimes send the tanky guys first or the low HP guys to blow it up and avoid the damage. Or if it is a CP they go to the other one as I only get one. Any questions about me not being able to hear the keypad crack noise. (I know it ain't d-class as there is a lot of MTF on near d-block (e-11 wasn't in d-block they were near it and in HCZ helping stop d-class) so the d-class would most likely be dead unless they snuck through which I thought was unlikely and that I would be in no way able to hear the noise from that far. (which is farther than where the Keypad is for Gate A. Then defcon 3 just got authorized recently as you can also see in the chat and that if e-11 were entering the facility they would advert "E-11 Designated nine-tailed fox has entered the facility." Then I would voluntarily blow it up so they don't get hurt. Which I don't think they should be camping the Gate A doors if it isn't defcon 3 due to the fact that they should be at the base as we didn't advert for any new backup which would be breaking the rules. Which I would then deal with if they were.Ā Then, as I stated its been a while since the rules for the keypad cracking were added in. I have checked motd before (might of missed it) But didn't see a thing about keypad cracking noise meta-gaming.

Ā 

New note: I found the post that igneous made, he said "

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in the game or on the forums.

Ā 

The sound has been made a lotĀ quieter, so the keycard crackers will be not easily detectable any longer."

I don't see it say that its meta/failrp to hear them and use them. He said it would be harder to detect not that it is failrp.Ā 

Ā Is the post. If I misunderstand that then mbad. as I stated before.

You heard a door open that could of been E11 you canā€™t call raid unless you see them this was brought up beforeĀ 

• th3 locked this topic