Chief's Staff Report

Orange 🍊

Your In-game: Orange

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

The admin's name in-game: Chief

The admin's steam name (If you know it): (GL) Chief // (STEAM_0:0:105726197)

What did the admin do: Metagame // Abusing Spectate

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

At 1:15 you can clearly see "Its hard enough with CI raiding and D-Class rioting" from him in chat. Also visible in thumbnail (For me at least)
At 1:57 you can see Karma advert a CI Raid still yet spotted.

What do you believe should happen to the admin:
A staff demotion (As to the recent behavior of chief staffing wise), and a warning for Metagaming

Any extra information: In the video it shows his proxy mines exploding and I asked him why they were there and this is what he told me "https://gyazo.com/d065781c12702d49f1413cc2f41a3a88," the video clearly contradicts this as he says "Its hard enough with CI raiding and D-Class rioting" before anyone seeing us, leading to my conclusion that he was spectating and viewed a CI Raid so he planted proxies. If he "Heard" the gate open he still would have had no idea it was CI as it could have been e11 and he would have committed ARDM or RDM.  At the end of the video you can still I guess hear that he is nearby by the sound of the explosion.

Edit: I believe chief did defend himself against the spectate accusation, unless it was prior to the recordings and was found in logs. However I still do believe that he did metagame to stop the ci raid.

Edited by Official Orange

• Manager

I was told by Chief that there was a CI Raid. So Immediatly after that I advert a Full Site Lockdown

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Ok, so when I said that HOw we had to be prepared. Was that because CI was most likely going to be raiding. So, in response to having to deal with d-class rioting a lot and me being in EZ. I place a bomb at the Gate A just in case someone tries to raid. Also, When I go near I hear doors opening. I ask people in the CHnl about is anyone near EZ Gate A. Which they shouldn't be because E-11 was told to stay in the facility due to the d-class riots being big. Then when I said it's hard enough with CI raiding and D-class rioting. So, I have to be prepared in case of a CI raid. Cause you guys did raid earlier and the site was in chaos. SO I place a bomb there in advanced just incase. How is it that I am abusing.

Also, I heard keypad cracking which we could go off of since the volume was dimmed down. if we can't that is my bad if we cant.

Edited by Chief_
Wrong word used

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support.

Alright, from seeing the video, I can see that clearly. CI was still at gate about to raid.

no idea how would he know if they were to enter.

only if he was to spectate.

Now I had experience where I suspect that spectate command been abused in Roleplay situation. For I don’t have proof or any of the sort.

so if this is proven to be true.

I agree with Orange’s suggestions of punishment. And also seeing the proof, it’s pretty clear.

anyhow we should also do something about the spectate command. 

Since it can literally be used off duty. I suggest we should have people on the administrative or the super admin position to be using it.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

35 minutes ago, Skela said:

+Support.

Alright, from seeing the video, I can see that clearly. CI was still at gate about to raid.

Now I had experience where I suspect that spectate command been abused in Roleplay situation. For I don’t have proof or any of the sort.

I agree with Orange’s suggestions of punishment. And also seeing the proof, it’s pretty clear.

Since it can literally be used off duty. I suggest we should have people on the administrative or the super admin position to be using it.

Chief this is unacceptable. Im not gonna call you abusive but ur getting to many reports

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

35 minutes ago, Skela said:

+Support.

Ok, then I will go down from each of your reasons and explain each one. 

1. I didn't know they were there. I had to guess they were going to raid cause their timer from when they last raided I think was over. I didn't know if it was.

Nvm, you only have 1. But the reason why I placed it was because I also heard the keypad of the door crack open. Which it is possible to hear. So I hurry to do so. I was in the channel with others in the channel and when I heard keypad cracking I said to them I think CI is raiding. I know that NTF wouldn't be keypad cracking in. But I was going to place it anyway for safety. As I said in the MSg to orange. We also all agreed in the Ts channel about how ci was most likely going to raid. And as a demo expert, I place a bomb strategically.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I do not fully believe your story, a lot of stuff does not match up. If this was the case wouldn't you have just told me in staff chat something as simple as I heard cracking (Which me and some CI tested and could not here it at all, only the one with the keypad cracker hears, so I believe this was a lie.) As for us raiding earlier we now track our raids and it seems that was the first for the day, plus I was on for 3 hours until we finally raided. E-11 also can die and after their NLR just return to the facility. This is the not the first time this occurred, and I feel like you used the excuse in admin chat as you didn't think it would lead up to this.

I could hear it. I promise you. My volume is a bit high ingame. (not everyone has their volume the same.) Also, When I said it's hard to deal with CI raiding and D-class rioting. That was the msg I sent to Reznor after the C4 wen toff and that I heard the keypad cracking. Then when I said we had to be prepared. That was what I said because that was the reason why. I went there just in case. We have to be strategic. also, I remember a Ci recon force raiding before. Might of not be you but I know one did as someone complained.

Cheif I am sorry but as Orange said you are all over the place. But placing a proxy mine in front of Gate A isn't the best choice as you said here:

5 hours ago, Chief_ said:

I ask people in the CHnl about is anyone near EZ Gate A. Which they shouldn't be because E-11 was told to stay in the facility due to the d-class riots being big.  

We all know how dangerous D-Block could be and one E-11 shouldn't even be in D-Block they are pretty much a containment force that deals with site lockdowns the best. This doesn't support strategically why there should be a Mine at Gate A. 

Plus you guys are also missing a big picture here how many classes have keypad crackers (quite a few) It could have been a CC (Not CI Related) that could've been getting into the foundation like Jokers, Cultists, Reznovs or even D-Class trying to help D-Class out. So the proxy mine trigger could've been anyone and not just CI as we are blamed for a bit of things we do in the foundation. As far as you know it could just be someone entering the foundation which could be anything above the odds of it being CI are high but it could be anything. Spotting the CI would be your only way to know it is 100% CI. 

24 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

I could hear it. I promise you. My volume is a bit high ingame. (not everyone has their volume the same.) 

Tested the volume and brought my volume settings all the way up in-game, volume mixer, headset boost, and another audio mixer maxed and couldn't hear a single thing. 

Orange tested twice one with me and one with another member both times volume was completely maxed and not a single thing was heard. So what your stating is a complete lie as we have tested it twice on both doors. The only time you can actually hear it is client-side and it is VERY faint.

From an RP side of things, a human being wouldn't be able to hear through 15 inches of metal which is an estimated length of the blast doors. 

https://gyazo.com/72de74f1ac905cad31b7a7b388fd4668

Now you are probably wondering why I took a screenshot of that from the video. If you look at the text chat that is when the announcement was called which there was no clear sight of any MTF and that door in EZ to the meeting room stayed closed. From what Nimo tells us here:

6 hours ago, Nimo said:

I was told by Chief that there was a CI Raid. So Immediatly after that I advert a Full Site Lockdown

You were the one that told Nimo to announce it. And forming back to what I said before there was a CHANCE that it could've been CI and no one else. From another point as well you wouldn't have known that there was keypad cracking as for the multiple tests that were made to debunk your point. As far as you know your "Alarm System" that I am getting at from the proxy could've been E-11 that was late or that was coming back from dying in D-block. I do understand that communications were being used at the time but sometimes people don't always use it and an E-11 member as I said earlier could've just gotten on and didn't get in TS which would cause your "Strategical" not strategical at all proxy mines should really be used as an "Alarm System" from past games I've played like Ghost Recon Wildlands on Ghost War a better strategy would mainly be baiting someone into a spot while your mine was placed or to serve as another person to guard a flanking route not to do whatever you did. 

My main point will try to be summed up here

1. You clearly used the info you had no idea about to your advantage in this fight.

A. How did you know that they were keypad cracking when it doesn't even produce a sound? (Only Client-Side as sound)

B. Why did you place the proxy mine when there probably were better spots? 

AB (Summed): With those two in mind we could suspect that you could've used the fspectate command through the console to see where CI was since there was no sound from the keypad that is what we could look for. The proxy placement would explain the same reason.

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

1. I didn't know they were there. I had to guess they were going to raid cause their timer from when they last raided I think was over. I didn't know if it was.

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

I do not fully believe your story, a lot of stuff does not match up. If this was the case wouldn't you have just told me in staff chat something as simple as I heard cracking (Which me and some CI tested and could not here it at all, only the one with the keypad cracker hears, so I believe this was a lie.) As for us raiding earlier we now track our raids and it seems that was the first for the day, plus I was on for 3 hours until we finally raided. E-11 also can die and after their NLR just return to the facility. This is the not the first time this occurred, and I feel like you used the excuse in admin chat as you didn't think it would lead up to this.

From what you said Cheif it doesn't even make sense if you didn't know they were there then how was this called https://gyazo.com/4a6ef2d38220096db97edc89b3c1faa0

I agree with Orange's suggested punishment and as you can see I have given a lot of thought into this, for the most part, you have had too many chances in my opinion but that is not my area to administer. 

+Support

Please feel free to pick points out that I am missing or that you'd like to defend on 

*I might edit this

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

Nvm, you only have 1. But the reason why I placed it was because I also heard the keypad of the door crack open. Which it is possible to hear.

Hearing the claims of the door crack open. I further investigate and have seen multiple errors to your argument.

One: In a not so long ago update, the crackers aren’t able to be heard. Which is one

two: the following scene is shown that the defcon was on 3.

to add this, why you suspect CI to raid, when it could possibly be E11 coming in to further assist in reclaiming the facility. 

Only source of the matter would be the act of Metagaming./Spectating!

Adding on the fact that you already said that “CI raid & D block rioting”

so you had to know, with no proof what so ever, that chaos was in the facility!

Unless of course you have those cheeky “cameras in front of foundation” tactics.

other wise. You haven’t claim other way possible. Nor have proof of the matter.

”So I hurry to do so. I was in the channelwith others in the channel and when I heard keypad cracking I said to them I think CI is raiding. I know that NTF wouldn't be keypad cracking in. But I was going to place it anyway for safety.”

——-

Also even so if you could possibly hear this.

Igneous CLEARLY states that hearing the keypad cracking, is a sign of meta gaming due to the fact that in Roleplay, you wouldn’t hear the darn thing.

so either way you was in wrong. 

011458AC-08D4-4D40-AEDE-BB5BB47E0CDC.gif

B00BB709-C6FB-4953-A31C-2D4D6AC4EEC1.jpeg

Ok, I looked through some stuff on my videos folder and found some gameplay. You can hear the keypad crack noise. https://plays.tv/video/5d4cf826a040cf9f3b/i-can-hear At 6 seconds if you go to that you can hear the keypad crack noise. As I stated I go there due to me assuming Ci could possibly be raiding. I would have placed it sooner but informed that dude that mines were removed for this reason (which is public). Also, I have placed it before and it has blown up MTF. I'd apologize when that happens. But I don't usually advert it because when I do that Ci or d-class sometimes send the tanky guys first or the low HP guys to blow it up and avoid the damage. Or if it is a CP they go to the other one as I only get one. Any questions about me not being able to hear the keypad crack noise. (I know it ain't d-class as there is a lot of MTF on near d-block (e-11 wasn't in d-block they were near it and in HCZ helping stop d-class) so the d-class would most likely be dead unless they snuck through which I thought was unlikely and that I would be in no way able to hear the noise from that far. (which is farther than where the Keypad is for Gate A. Then defcon 3 just got authorized recently as you can also see in the chat and that if e-11 were entering the facility they would advert "E-11 Designated nine-tailed fox has entered the facility." Then I would voluntarily blow it up so they don't get hurt. Which I don't think they should be camping the Gate A doors if it isn't defcon 3 due to the fact that they should be at the base as we didn't advert for any new backup which would be breaking the rules. Which I would then deal with if they were. Then, as I stated its been a while since the rules for the keypad cracking were added in. I have checked motd before (might of missed it) But didn't see a thing about keypad cracking noise meta-gaming.

New note: I found the post that igneous made, he said "

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in the game or on the forums.

The sound has been made a lot quieter, so the keycard crackers will be not easily detectable any longer."

I don't see it say that its meta/failrp to hear them and use them. He said it would be harder to detect not that it is failrp. 

Is the post. If I misunderstand that then mbad. as I stated before.

why Was you at gate A then?

what was the reason? With your bombs ready?

also clearly you need to do sound testing cause that little sound when the gate open.

is clearly the gate sound effect when it’s being opened.

If you can release a whole clip before the cracking. This can prove that you have not used the command. 

6 minutes ago, Skela said:

why Was you at gate A then?

what was the reason? With your bombs ready?

also clearly you need to do sound testing cause that little sound when the gate open.

is clearly the gate sound effect when it’s being opened.

If you can release a whole clip before the cracking. This can prove that you have not used the command. 

I'll get the bit before it. In the morning. Then how I state before we had to prepare for ci possibly. As raid time was up from what I thought as I said.

Also orange what do you mean by this? (As to the recent behavior of chief staffing wise) what with my behavior? The reports of what anyone could of done? And yes I did donate. Any donater could do what I did in those reports. Please explain.

Edited by Chief_
Added question

Just now, Chief_ said:

I'll get the bit before it. In the morning. Then how I state before we had to prepare for ci possibly. As raid time was up from what I thought as I said.

CI don’t always spam raids. Also in Roleplay you wouldn’t know when we gonna raid.

pretty much you admitted to use outside knowledge “meta” and prepare a raid.

thus can kill the fun for CI and foundation cause raids are sus to bring interest & action to the foundation.

6 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Also orange what do you mean by this? (As to the recent behavior of chief staffing wise) what with my behavior? The reports of what anyone could of done? And yes I did donate. Any donater could do what I did in those reports. Please explain.

Pretty sure he means your other reports of prop abuse. He mentioned nothing of the sort when it came to donating I don't know where you are coming up with that

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Skela said:

CI don’t always spam raids. Also in Roleplay you wouldn’t know when we gonna raid.

pretty much you admitted to use outside knowledge “meta” and prepare a raid.

thus can kill the fun for CI and foundation cause raids are sus to bring interest & action to the foundation.

I realize that CI doesn't always spam raids but it does happen when the site is in chaos CI tend to raid to sneak in and get SCP's while we deal with the other chaos happening in the facility. That's why we had to prepare as I stated. Then this is all I have due to my recording being broken and me having to restart it. Thus why I was on the elevator when this clip starts because that was a convenient time for me to quickly restart the program. It did that because I had another game open and it bugged out where I had to keep it in my view for it to fully close which is why that happened. https://plays.tv/video/5d4d854cf1b1fc1bf3/what-i-have Also, it's not like I am going to be doing that every darn single time that CI is on. Cause as I stated am reiterating, that CI tend to raid(not all the CI tend to do this) when D-class are rioting and MTF is being sent to d-block(AKA they might meta-game, but we can't know for sure because we can't hear what they say at the DB area or we don't know if they have our comms) and they raid to sneak SCP's out. https://plays.tv/video/5d4d854cf1b1fc1bf3/what-i-have 

Then tony (cant quote you for some reason using the quote function) What I was saying about the reports on me was that I was saying that anyone who donated could do that. So that wasn't really related to my "staffing behavior" That is me as an RP/off duty player. So that's what I was saying with that. Also, it has been 4 ish weeks (made on the 16th of last month) since someone made a report of any kind on me.

Now on to what people said (I did - Then what I say to those things stated)

10 hours ago, Skela said:

Hearing the claims of the door crack open. I further investigate and have seen multiple errors to your argument. - I know what doors sound like and what keypad cracking sounds like

One: In a not so long ago update, the crackers aren’t able to be heard. Which is one - That is true but they can still be heard when teh cracking finishes, but the soudn when it is cracking was toned down.

two: the following scene is shown that the defcon was on 3. - It was just changed to defcon 3 as the door opened and E-11 Shouldn't be camping the door or its failrp as they should be at base as shown that nimo just requested it in the video above.

to add this, why you suspect CI to raid, when it could possibly be E11 coming in to further assist in reclaiming the facility.  - Reason stated above

Only source of the matter would be the act of Metagaming./Spectating! - Nope

Adding on the fact that you already said that “CI raid & D block rioting” - Then, you realize that, I said that after the doors opened as shown in oranges video. I said it to reznov after the doors started to open and that the bomb blew up.

so you had to know, with no proof what so ever, that chaos was in the facility! - Stated above

Unless of course you have those cheeky “cameras in front of foundation” tactics. - Since when do we use those? We would have to roll against staff to do those and I didn't know we use a camera system anymore

other wise. You haven’t claim other way possible. Nor have proof of the matter. - ^^^^

”So I hurry to do so. I was in the channel with others in the channel and when I heard keypad cracking I said to them I think CI is raiding. I know that NTF wouldn't be keypad cracking in. But I was going to place it anyway for safety.” - By keypad cracking for clarification, that was when the keypad cracking finished

——-

Also even so if you could possibly hear this. - Stated in reason below

Igneous CLEARLY states that hearing the keypad cracking, is a sign of meta gaming due to the fact that in Roleplay, you wouldn’t hear the darn thing. - If you look at what I said above where does it state that

so either way you was in wrong. 

011458AC-08D4-4D40-AEDE-BB5BB47E0CDC.gif

B00BB709-C6FB-4953-A31C-2D4D6AC4EEC1.jpeg

9 hours ago, Skela said:

why Were you at gate A then? - Just in case CI would raid because the timer was up I thought, and the facility was in chaos so we had to make sure.

what was the reason? With your bombs ready? - Stated above and you realize that the e-11 rifle sucks (I don't really use it until I am out of explosives)

also clearly you need to do sound testing cause that little sound when the gate open. - I tested the sounds back to back (I did hear the gate open both times) https://plays.tv/video/5d4d8b9c324f9daa4c/kacker-vs-keycard- (You can hear the crcrcr in the first one then bleep in the second. They sound different)

is clearly the gate sound effect when it’s being opened. - Why do you type like this? (a personnel question, not one related to the report

(I don't know why tony but I can't quote anything you are saying??????)

As I said to stay inside the facility in TS. We didn't advert for any new back-up. If we did then we would have adverted. then, also how I sated above how if there was MTF that came in I would apologize as I have blown up some MTF before. 

E-11 aren't in d-block they are near d-block helping them from not getting into HCZ and I place mines almost everywhere. The Gate A seemed like a logical area and I told people in ts so they should've told me if they were entering the site. They had a bit of time.

It could've been a CC that was raiding the foundation so still its an enemy group raiding the foundation as you should know, people assume its Ci raiding whenever the doors get keypad cracked, as you guys are the ones who raid the most out of the CC's and also, Most fo the CC's that spawn on surface are either rarely used or they are CI ones. 

Everyone has different sound volumes and different headsets.

Then, I didnt tell nimo to activate full site lockdown. all I did was say CI are raiding. I never asked for that. (it is what he did in response to me saying CI are raiding)

Then onto your next txt after that, It was on defcon 4, we didnt ask for new back-up and didn't advert for it. We just told the people in the TS to stay in as in the new clip I posted Then, E-11 should advert when entering the facility. It was defcon 3, some were still in a facility holding them off then they were told to leave as it became defcon 4. Then I asked fool to let them stay inside the facility on defcon 4. (stay inside not come inside) Then if ther3e was an E-11 that got blown up by it, I would apologize to them. (accidents happen) 

The only advantage I had was that I heard the keypad cracking and I had good feelings that CI might raid as stated above, that CI tend to raid when Chaos is happening in the facility. (and it doesn't produce client-side only.) If I placed it in a different spot then there it might not trigger when someone goes through the door or, they would see it and back away, throw a grenade or shoot it and cause it to blow up (I don't know if the grenade thing will work.) 

Then by the time that nimo had said that the lockdown was after I said it in TS (which can be used as a communication system), He activated that. I didnt tell or order him to do that. 

Then, as stated above it has been 4 weeks since I had a report on me (Excluding when it got accepted.)

On wensday, I will be going on LOA and won't be able to respond to anything as I am going to Europe. (I don't have global data). And I prob wont respond to this anymore.

Video of the comparisson. https://plays.tv/video/5d4d8b9c324f9daa4c/kacker-vs-keycard-

I dont know why there are the big black gaps there.

You do realized you was standing still at Gate A?

the real question for one is.

why was you there? When you should’ve been taking care of what is going on in the facility?

I believe you stated you was at HCZ.

and you then beelined straight to the Gate a?

why would you need to be at Gate A for any reason? 

20 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Ok, so when I said that HOw we had to be prepared. Was that because CI was most likely going to be raiding. So, in response to having to deal with d-class rioting a lot and me being in EZ. I place a bomb at the Gate A just in case someone tries to raid. Also, When I go near I hear doors opening. I ask people in the CHnl about is anyone near EZ Gate A. Which they shouldn't be because E-11 was told to stay in the facility due to the d-class riots being big. Then when I said it's hard enough with CI raiding and D-class rioting. So, I have to be prepared in case of a CI raid. Cause you guys did raid earlier and the site was in chaos. SO I place a bomb there in advanced just incase. How is it that I am abusing.

Also, I heard keypad cracking which we could go off of since the volume was dimmed down. if we can't that is my bad if we cant.

There is not no rule saying that he cant go and place bombs over keypad cracking and that's what chief did and from my point of view i was with chief when this happened it looks like a someone mad that they got bombed from 
so from i witnessed and the videos chief provided i 
-support i stand with chief.

• th3 locked this topic