MasterKing ban appeal

MasterKing

Steam Name: MasterKing

Ingame Name: MasterKing

SteamID: cant find it

Ban Length: 8 days

Admin that Banned you: SNAR the Manager

Reason for Ban: bad attitude

Dispute: well snar was driving around in his hamburger car and i rammed his car cause i tried to kidnap him and after that his friend who is not even in his family just kills me so i called an sit and reported it for rdm after that snar claims that it was not and he did not have to advert warn or anything and i told he had to so we argued for like 5 min but not screaming we were just kinda disagreeing with what we said so he told me i was reciving the ban kinda bs in my opinion feel free to talk shit about me and defend snar but yea.

Edited by MasterKing

No

You have been a pain alot of our arses lately. 

False RDA Sits

Admin Disrespect 

Minge 

Minge

Rdm

The list goes on for as long as your ban. I feel it should be extended to Perma.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-SUPPORT

Didn't you just post up a staff application too? I mean, when you apply for staff I would think that attitudes wouldn't be a problem especially to the manager of the server. Snar just doesn't up and ban people without a valid reason and you HAVE been known to have an attitude pop off pretty quick before in the past. Just wait it out and let it be a lesson learned that maybe staying cool in situations and not saying anything would be the best option out. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-support

Ok I was there and couple of things wrong with your application. He DIDNT ban you just for your attitude. You where arguing with SMT.  Minging and your attitude wasn't the best. You didn't show any respect to Snar. When he arrived you had no clue he was the manager until he said he was. Then you answered in a sarcastic tone 'Oh no you're the manager! I'm scared don't ban me'. Then you kept arguing about how there is a rule about how you must advert before killing them, even if you are ramming them on purpose. Snar even told you he just re-done the MOTD and you kept arguing with him. When Snar told you where getting banned you then demanded 5 times to know why you where getting banned, even though me and Snar told you multiple times the reason Is in the ban. Around 5 hours before, Fame warned to get your act together or watch out. And well, you didn't get your act together and you are now banned. Once you do come back, please change your behaviour since you have been minging ever since you came back.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

8 minutes ago, Yobo said:

No

You have been a pain alot of our arses lately. 

False RDA Sits

Admin Disrespect 

Minge 

Minge

Rdm

The list goes on for as long as your ban. I feel it should be extended to Perma.

perm???  ok now you are going to far cause i made sits because i needed help with rdm and rda so stop making it seem like i was spamming the admin chat

i have not been minging iam expressing myself and not in a bad way sometimes when i get rdmed by someone or a admin takes me like a joke that stuff pisses me off.

You get banned constantly on the server my dude, can you fix your behavior?

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 minute ago, Calamity said:

You get banned constantly on the server my dude, can you fix your behavior?

Man at this point this community has become so sensitive that the slightest fucking impression i make or when i want to say things i cant i get banned 

this is not the communtity i remember from 1 year ago man, it has changed and not in a good way 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, MasterKing said:

this is not the communtity i remember from 1 year ago man, it has changed and not in a good way 

Its changed because of constant minges, We have had to become harsher on who we ban and not no matter how long they have been on the community. In my opinion 8 days is fair with your history

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 hour ago, MasterKing said:

Man at this point this community has become so sensitive that the slightest fucking impression i make or when i want to say things i cant i get banned 

It's not a matter of us being sensitive my guy. I tell people how it is at any given time, and you know that. As far as this comment however, I sincerely believe that it's how you act and your belief on whether or not people should accept that. 

You have to think. not everyone is going to follow on the same train of thought and attitude as you, and having a possible mentality to think that they should what what gets you in trouble, not because of sensitivity. 

Be mindful of others. Trust me, it goes a long way in the end. Put yourself in some of these other staff members situations and even Snar's situation. I'm not trying to roast or be mean to you, im being honest here. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

MASIVE -support 

no offense but I think you think our community is a joke because all you do I minge from what I’ve seen. You need to take a brake and say sorry to people you wronged this will help you get a better rep in the community, for your ban I think it should be kept because your attitude is not the best and needs to improve  

good luck ~Max 

3 hours ago, MasterKing said:

tenor.gif

Maybe it's not the community that's changed, maybe its your attitude, because you have no sense of respect for anyone here -Support

Huge - Support

The amount of issues we have had with you is ridiculous, you never have any intentions what so ever to follow the server rules. You're lucky the ban wasn't longer. You had a bad attitude towards one of the SMT members who has helped shaped the community to what it is right now.
You are a flat out minge who has no care to follow the rules.
Its a week long ban, I was banned for a week like 4 months ago for arguing with Snar and I waited it out, its not that bad. Although I think your ban should be perm for the amount of issues that we have had with you.
The people cheered when you were banned in OOC.
The community has in no way changed at all. It has become better, and has grown. If you wan't to blame the community "changing" for your ban and that we are so sensitive I am sorry but that is completely wrong. You got yourself in this position.
You've been banned before, many times.

Goodluck.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

- Support

The server rejoiced at your ban... Thats something you don't see everyday.

I couldn't count the amount of issues i've had in the past with you if i've tried. I have no issues believing that you were being disrespectful because i've seen you be disrespectful so many times.

Edited by Shmoopy_boop