Tonto

Should I become LT?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become LT?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Recently when I asked you to train you just kept making excuses to not train him cause you wanted to be at the meeting. You kept making excuses and you kept pointing at the SGT saying he needs more experience and I'm sad you said that cause you didn't want to train a cadet. I know Max knows what he is doing because first of all he has been here longer than you have and I have seen him train before, he is completely fine. And even if you were trying to get promoted, your not going to cause you have to apply so might as well train them while be in TS. in my opinion max deserves MSGT. Start training more, you make do many excuses.

-Barely Trains

-Not seen doing job as a Supervisor as much

-Your active by activity doesn't mean you can deal with situations or do your job correctly

• Head Admin

+/- support

+support points

• Active on PD

-support points:

• have only seen you on ~twice per week (I am on in the morning and night EST)

• never see you in TS unless if you are in a meeting

Forklift_Signature.png

On 8/20/2019 at 10:52 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-Support

Recently when I asked you to train you just kept making excuses to not train him cause you wanted to be at the meeting. You kept making excuses and you kept pointing at the SGT saying he needs more experience and I'm sad you said that cause you didn't want to train a cadet. I know Max knows what he is doing because first of all he has been here longer than you have and I have seen him train before, he is completely fine. And even if you were trying to get promoted, your not going to cause you have to apply so might as well train them while be in TS. in my opinion max deserves MSGT. Start training more, you make do many excuses.

-Barely Trains

-Not seen doing job as a Supervisor as much

-Your active by activity doesn't mean you can deal with situations or do your job correctly

On 8/9/2019 at 11:49 PM, Sion said:

-support 

I had a sit with you Wensday about you breaking fearrp. I looked at the ticket and assumed that it wasn't fearrp. However, once I was given proof of it you where acting immature when you where held at gunpoint screaming "ah a gun" in a laughing manor. You also ran away and pulled your AR out infront of 3 OFCs. If you where a LT and you broke fearrp infront of OFC what kind of impressions do you think they will get. A good or bad one? How will they act when they have a gun at them? Will they break fearrp because they saw LC doing it? Don't get me wrong. You are a good SM. I'm not questioning your skills/dedicated, you are very hard working and dedicated. But some certin fields/aspect let you down

If this is all true i do not think you are ready for LT

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

As you admitted to your mistakes and it shows that you take criticism well and apologised for it wich is a good thing as command. It doesn't change the fact that you did it but atleast you know that to.

Just make sure to learn from this and improve yourself on it.

I would like to give you a chance

+Support

(Changed opinion)

Edited by Freeze
  • Like 2

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• Head Admin
On 8/23/2019 at 12:25 PM, Freeze said:

As you admitted to your mistakes and it shows that you take criticism well and apologised for it wich is a good thing as command. It doesn't change the fact that you did it but atleast you know that to.

Just make sure to learn from this and improve yourself on it.

I would like to give you a chance

+Support

(Changed opinion)

• Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Sorry But High Command Does not Feel that you are ready.

Please improve on: Activity and attitude on application

You may reapply in 1 week

Edited by Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor