SM Tonto Lieutenant Application

Tonto

Should I become LT?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant (LT)

In-Game Name: SM Tonto 1A77

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157391243

Current Rank: Sergeant Major (SM)

How long have you been in your current rank?: Roughly 3 months

What timezone are you in?: Central Time (CT)

How many Warns do you have?: 4

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Throughout my time as a Police Officer on the server I have learned and applied many important skills set by ranks above mine. I have found that the skills and standards I follow, make me into who I am today. I personally set myself and my subordinates to higher standards to not only  better themselves but to better PD entirely. When training cadets I always try to set by example to show the proper way a PD officer is supposed to act so that when they grow in the ranks they too will use the skills I taught them to encourage newer officers to act in a professional and proper manner. I fell that by me joining Low Command I can contribute even further to bettering PD and all it's members. I feel that I can make this happen by enforcing the stands and skills set by all high and low command members and lead by example to hopefully inspire my subordinates to become better Police Officers and to make PD more respected and enjoyable for everyone. I strongly feel I am ready to take on the responsibility of Lieutenant and I promise to not let anyone down and to continue to work extremely hard to not only better myself but my subordinates as well.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Tonto

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

MAJOR SUPPORT++++++++

-Always there for his fellow officers

-Not afraid to admit to mistakes/ask for help

-VERY friendly

-Very Mature

-Always Online

-Been SM almost all summer, and even before that. I would love to serve as a Lieutenant along side him

Good Luck Tonto!!!!!!!! 

---Lieutenant R. Gardner 1L88 

-support 

I had a sit with you Wensday about you breaking fearrp. I looked at the ticket and assumed that it wasn't fearrp. However, once I was given proof of it you where acting immature when you where held at gunpoint screaming "ah a gun" in a laughing manor. You also ran away and pulled your AR out infront of 3 OFCs. If you where a LT and you broke fearrp infront of OFC what kind of impressions do you think they will get. A good or bad one? How will they act when they have a gun at them? Will they break fearrp because they saw LC doing it? Don't get me wrong. You are a good SM. I'm not questioning your skills/dedicated, you are very hard working and dedicated. But some certin fields/aspect let you down

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

11 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

I had a sit with you Wensday about you breaking fearrp. I looked at the ticket and assumed that it wasn't fearrp. However, once I was given proof of it you where acting immature when you where held at gunpoint screaming "ah a gun" in a laughing manor. You also ran away and pulled your AR out infront of 3 OFCs. If you where a LT and you broke fearrp infront of OFC what kind of impressions do you think they will get. A good or bad one? How will they act when they have a gun at them? Will they break fearrp because they saw LC doing it? Don't get me wrong. You are a good SM. I'm not questioning your skills/dedicated, you are very hard working and dedicated. But some certin fields/aspect let you down

After that it has to be a -Support from me bud

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

21 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

~Charlie

On 8/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, thechallenger88 said:

MAJOR SUPPORT++++++++

-VERY friendly

-Very Mature

-Always Online

-Been SM almost all summer, and even before that. I would love to serve as a Lieutenant along side him

Good Luck Tonto!!!!!!!! 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 8/9/2019 at 11:49 PM, Sion said:

-support 

If what you said was true then -support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex. Dep Comm

On 8/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, Sion said:

-support 

-Captain Steve 

On 8/10/2019 at 12:49 AM, Sion said:

-support 

If this is indeed true Im not sure whether your command ready as withouth this I wouldve probably give a + Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

-support 

@Tonto Can we get your response to this? Otherwise it's not looking great for your LT application

Ex. Dep Comm

-support 

Ok so for everyone that is asking about the Fearrp situation, I will admit that I did break fearrp by accident, it was not intentional I just made a quick destination not realizing that it was fearrp, I understand that the action I did was wrong and I have learned from that and will not do it again. yes I did break fearrp, I apologized already and I learned from that. I hope you guys can see where I am coming from and that I am deeply sorry for my actions and it will not happen again.

-SM Tonto 1A77

Edited by Tonto
  • Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

MAJOR SUPPORT++++++++

-VERY friendly

-Very Mature

-Always Online

Good Luck Tonto!!!!!!!! 

-Support

Recently when I asked you to train you just kept making excuses to not train him cause you wanted to be at the meeting. You kept making excuses and you kept pointing at the SGT saying he needs more experience and I'm sad you said that cause you didn't want to train a cadet. I know Max knows what he is doing because first of all he has been here longer than you have and I have seen him train before, he is completely fine. And even if you were trying to get promoted, your not going to cause you have to apply so might as well train them while be in TS. in my opinion max deserves MSGT. Start training more, you make do many excuses.

-Barely Trains

-Not seen doing job as a Supervisor as much

-Your active by activity doesn't mean you can deal with situations or do your job correctly

On 8/16/2019 at 6:55 AM, Max Holland said:
On 8/9/2019 at 3:49 PM, Sion said:

-support