Ban From 3 Years Ago

COMPLΞX

Steam Name: C0MPLΞX

Ingame Name: Skrub King Of All Skrubs

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105635721

Ban Length: (Permaban)

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie <---- What ever his name was

Reason for Ban: None Given. I know why it happen. ( Disrespect, Talking behind his back)

Dispute: Basically. I have been banned for a long ass time now. Possibly 2-3 years. My friend valkyrie decided it would be a good idea to ban me because I was defending Zeeptin because they were having a arguement over money. I was in a steam call with my friend and somehow valk found out , later banning me for talking shit behind his back. GL was my main server. I was an VIP and a Trial Moderator on it and spent almost all my time on it RPing. I remember the last time I played on it we raided a drug house in suburbs as an FBI Agent. I kindly ask to be unbanned from the server. Thank you all ❤️

1 hour ago, COMPLΞX said:

I don't know what evidence I am supposed to give you guys. Literally been 3 years. My name was Skrub King Of All Skrubs. Hopefully some OG members will remember me

I do. But I was asking if you had any Form of Supporting evidence.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 8/8/2019 at 12:04 PM, Jeff Junior said:

Just looked up the ban you did get banned about 2 years ago

but it will be a 

+/- support as you don't have so much proof why you got banned. But I think you should get one more shot as you have been banned for 2 years now almost 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/8/2019 at 7:04 AM, Jeff Junior said:

but it will be a 

+/- support as you don't have so much proof why you got banned. But I think you should get one more shot as you have been banned for 2 years now almost 

Also I know Valkyrie wasn't the best person, so there is that

23 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

Also I know Valkyrie wasn't the best person, so there is that

Regardless of Valk being a good or bad person. Half of his bans were Valid.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+support  2 tyears is a long time and we are a  forgiving community i think he would be good to come back to some police rp!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 8/8/2019 at 12:04 PM, Jeff Junior said:

but it will be a 

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. Im glad to see this community change and become a better and non toxic place. When Valkyrie was around, everything was just.. it was like you cant do anything, you are scared to make an arrest fearing that you will get banned, warned, or demoted. Thats how it was back then, Im more then happy to re buy my VIP if I dont have it anymore. ❤️ Love you all